Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Notice the change?  All the worthless HR types are gone, what remains are guys who actually know what they're doing.

Not a single attractive woman in that bunch that I could find.  No loss for future office moral and no employee dating code rules needed now.  More money saved for a person to write up that policy.  

Entitled Karens vs what looks to be some Indian IT guys that are actually smart and can run this at a 95% reduction.  Probably another great business move for the company.

I thought twitter was going to collapse?  Here we are days later and the answer is nope, another swing and a miss for the haters and lazy employees that quit their jobs because they were asked to work hard.

It appear that twitter has gone from approx 7500 employees(and another couple thousand contract workers) when Elon took over, to less than 2000 today. Just imagine how much money twitter will be making with operating expenses down 80% or more? :deemer

Elon is showing all of corporate america that you dont need at least 1/2 your workers, he may be personally responsible for a future depression as millions or workers are laid off.

5 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

CBS... most trusted network left.  Great nightly news.

They’re strictly for March Madness and SEC football.  If I’m gonna watch mainstream (which is still left leaning but not totally crazy) I watch NBC and ABC nightly news.  Too bad NBC started suspending reporters for reporting the truth about Pelosi’s gay night gone wrong.  That’s no way to treat a heroic reporter.