Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, PLB said:

Elon just exposing what's been know since the 1990's. Biased reporting by the liberal media against Republicans.

Did you hear former Secretary of State and wannabe president, Republicon Mike Pompeo say the biggest threat in the world to America is Randi Weingarten? I heard him say it. But clowns like you will claim it's bias reporting by liberal media against Republicons. It's disturbing knowing anti American scum like you would actually vote for Mike Pompeo. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/23/teachers-union-randi-weingarten-pompeo

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3745575-pompeo-says-head-of-teachers-union-is-the-most-dangerous-person-in-the-world/

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Did you hear former Secretary of State and wannabe president, Republicon Mike Pompeo say the biggest threat in the world to America is Randi Weingarten? I heard him say it. But clowns like you will claim it's bias reporting by liberal media against Republicons. It's disturbing knowing anti American scum like you would actually vote for Mike Pompeo. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/23/teachers-union-randi-weingarten-pompeo

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3745575-pompeo-says-head-of-teachers-union-is-the-most-dangerous-person-in-the-world/

Going to be a slow day for you. You should try debating your stump since most of us will be enjoying Thanksgiving with our families.

At the end of the day you are still a fat, uneducated ugly piece of rat filth.

2 hours ago, PLB said:

Elon just exposing what's been know since the 1990's. Biased reporting by the liberal media against Republicans.

1 hour ago, PLB said:

Going to be a slow day for you. You should try debating your stump since most of us will be enjoying Thanksgiving with our families.

At the end of the day you are still a fat, uneducated ugly piece of rat filth.

You're very stupid.  Poor Pat Bateman blaming the Republicon losses on the bias of liberal media.  Little does he know 95%:of political radio media is conservative, 80% of political TV  is conservative and far right wing. And then there's Twitter owned by the richest man in the world who happens to be far right wing and told everyone to vote Republicon. :laugh

The future is looking bright.

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

You're very stupid.  Poor Pat Bateman blaming the Republicon losses on the bias of liberal media.  Little does he know 95%:of political radio media is conservative, 80% of political TV  is conservative and far right wing. And then there's Twitter owned by the richest man in the world who happens to be far right wing and told everyone to vote Republicon. :laugh

The future is looking bright.

Do you have a link for the 80% of political TV being conservative?  That seems very high.

17 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

As soon as I see this thread bumped and it's MoreMen... I just know it's bad news. :clap

Poor Twitter has lost 50 of its top 100 advertisers.  The rest will follow soon.

$44 Billion for Free Speech, LOL

I wouldn't worry about it, as soon as elon signs up my pillow the ad money will come flooding in. :rain

2 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

They really miss the free wine at the Twitter HQ.  

Free wine, meditation/sleeping rooms, free lunches, bloated workforce who does little or nothing all day...yet after getting all that they still whined all day.

A perfect snapshot of everything that's wrong with the american work ethic and the left in general.

9 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I would give $8 to Musk before a politician.  

But you were all in for a Trump endorsed election denier, anti abortion no exceptions candidate.  Oh my.:laugh

Double Standard Hoffa is finally admitting he was a fool to support Trump.  Now FairWarning is voting for Trump endorsed crazies. The Republicon party cracks me up.

Watch out here comes the Red Wave. :mutley