Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

But you were all in for a Trump endorsed election denier, anti abortion no exceptions candidate.  Oh my.:laugh

Double Standard Hoffa is finally admitting he was a fool to support Trump.  Now FairWarning is voting for Trump endorsed crazies. The Republicon party cracks me up.

Watch out here comes the Red Wave. :mutley

Get to the point.  The sheep have spoken.

"But this strategy miscalculates Twitter’s value in the advertising world. Twitter is widely seen as a nice-to-have, ad buyers told Quartz, not a necessary platform for sales or click-throughs. At a time when major companies are cutting their ad budgets due to the greater economic slump, Twitter is an easy cut. Simply put, Twitter needs advertisers much more than advertisers need Twitter."

https://www.ft.com/content/126219c4-5ac0-4c8b-996c-307c24a4cd61

Some brands have been unable to get feedback on how previous campaigns have performed because of the staffing shortages, one media buyer said. Others are complaining Twitter’s ads systems have also become buggy, making it difficult or even impossible to run campaigns. “It is quite unique. The turmoil, the damage, nothing of this magnitude has happened before. Never,” said a senior executive at a big four advertising agency. “He seems to put off even those advertisers who wanted him to succeed,” another top advertising agency executive said.

The truth is that new sign ups are at all time highs and use is at an all time high. That's what advertisers want - views. in the long or likely medium term  twitter will have plenty of as revenue considering their operating cost will fall by 70-80% or more.

Major advertisers have been pressured to stop advertising on several fox programs(tucker, hannity, etc) for years now. How's that working out? Tucker has 3.5- 4 milllion viewers, while CNN gets 6-700K - the car co's and others that refuse to advertise due to left wing pressure are literally wasting their ad dollars, meanwhile Fox and tucker are doing just fine.

5 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

My guy, you have an OnlyFans girl as your avatar. The internet equivalent of going to Hooters because "the waitress is into me bro"

Look at you have as your profile pic dipshit.

I've dated strippers.

So yeah I go to strip clubs because women are actually into me.

Not all of us are ugly broke dicks like you.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

The truth is that new sign ups are at all time highs and use is at an all time high. That's what advertisers want - views. in the long or likely medium term  twitter will have plenty of as revenue considering their operating cost will fall by 70-80% or more.

Major advertisers have been pressured to stop advertising on several fox programs(tucker, hannity, etc) for years now. How's that working out? Tucker has 3.5- 4 milllion viewers, while CNN gets 6-700K - the car co's and others that refuse to advertise due to left wing pressure are literally wasting their ad dollars, meanwhile Fox and tucker are doing just fine.

Activity is high because people want to check out the shit-show.

21 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

LMAO How are those $8-a-month Blue checkmarks coming along?

$44 Billion and scrounging for pennies.  Musk is a funny guy. 

300,000 active blue checks equals over 28 million a year.  Pretty smart decision. The advertisers that left in protest in the fascade of the moment will all be back eventually.  Then he has an extra 28 million a year that won’t be going to employees drinking wine and napping.

LOL at dipshits that think Musk is going up stream here ( or ever for that matter)

he will release his own Phone for the market (1/3 of folks will drop I-Phone immediately)

he should offer a deal 1k gets you Phone ear buds smart watch

100 a month unlimited data

then go for a quality laptop cheaper than Apple

a paypal competitor

etc...etc...

36 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

LOL at dipshits that think Musk is going up stream here ( or ever for that matter)

he will release his own Phone for the market (1/3 of folks will drop I-Phone immediately)

he should offer a deal 1k gets you Phone ear buds smart watch

100 a month unlimited data

then go for a quality laptop cheaper than Apple

a paypal competitor

etc...etc...

LMAO No way in hell.  Zero.  You guys are funny.