Elon!

PatrickBateman

1 hour ago, Machiavelli said:

Fair. And altho I mostly voted Dem this time, I’m no fan of Runner—given his improper assessments n conduct towards me. 

However, Monkey does know how Runner is and keeps up continuous engagement with him. So… Father/Son angle is still applicable imo. 

Freaking Runner is Monkey’s daddy. Craziness! 🙊

I do?  When is the last time I responded to BigDumber?

Mocking retards is what makes this place fun.  And those retards tend to get butthurt over it. You are clearly no exception.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Machiavelli said:

Fair. And altho I mostly voted Dem this time, I’m no fan of Runner—given his improper assessments n conduct towards me. 

However, Monkey does know how Runner is and keeps up continuous engagement with him. So… Father/Son angle is still applicable imo. 

Freaking Runner is Monkey’s daddy. Craziness! 🙊

Low info Mach. I recall him saying Liar Lake was his kind of politician. Similar to when WVU said Liar Lake was presidential material.  As usual, at Double Standard Hoffa's Place, Bigrunner one of the very few that gets its. Especially when it comes to politics.

4 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Thanks for adding a well thought-out post that adds absolutely nothing to the topic.   I knew you could do it. 

It exposed the fact that Dumb Monkey is a liar and anti American, pro Russian.  Take everything he says with a grain of salt. 

Regarding someone who said he was all in for Tudor Dixon. She was an awful candidate.  Also anti American.  Didn't know if I should laugh or cry. But thankfully you were defeated and I took $400 from lying Dumb Monkey who is now calling me a retard. :laugh

Hours before launching the poll, Musk was publicly criticized even by some former supporters in the tech industry for a controversial new policy that had banned links to certain other social media platforms. The policy was deleted less than 24 hours after its introduction. Musk also said that "going forward," he would poll Twitter's users to let them decide on policy changes.

:deemer

22 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Hours before launching the poll, Musk was publicly criticized even by some former supporters in the tech industry for a controversial new policy that had banned links to certain other social media platforms. The policy was deleted less than 24 hours after its introduction. Musk also said that "going forward," he would poll Twitter's users to let them decide on policy changes.

What a mess. Just a cavalcade of unforced errors

44 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

He said he was going to try different things to see what works and what doesn’t.

Why is this a big deal to you failures?

FREE SPEECH!

But you better not post a link to other platforms or you'll be banned!

Oh, wait... *deletes Tweet*

Go ahead.

FREE SPEECH!

Even that kid who "doxxes" my plane will be allowed in.

*bans him*

*creates a poll*

Um, wait, OK.  Maybe!

FREE SPEECH!

Especially for all journalists who are critical of me.

*bans them*

*creates a poll*

*creates another poll*

OK, fine.  They can come on back!

:deemer:deemer

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

FREE SPEECH!

But you better not post a link to other platforms or you'll be banned!

Oh, wait... *deletes Tweet*

Go ahead.

FREE SPEECH!

Even that kid who "doxxes" my plane will be allowed in.

*bans him*

*creates a poll*

Um, wait, OK.  Maybe!

FREE SPEECH!

Especially for all journalists who are critical of me.

*bans them*

*creates a poll*

*creates another poll*

OK, fine.  They can come on back!

:deemer:deemer

If that’s your worst criticism of someone and you’ve wasted that much energy on hating them for it, that says a lot more about you than it does them.

4 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

If me laughing my ass off at QElon's horrendous moves day after day is me being "trolled on Twitter" ... then please let the trolling continue :laugh

I’m sure it will.  While you make Musk even more money.

A shame that with all of the embarrassing shit you’ve defiled yourself posting here that you have nothing to show for it unlike Elon.