Elon!

PatrickBateman

6 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Smarter than you? Absolutely

I'm smart enough to only speak on what I know. You are the only person conceited enough to believe that you know more than everyone about everything.

Top of the hour, time for your meds.

Yup.  You're smarter than a millionaire who was able to pay off his own student debt while you still have your hand out decades later.

You're just projecting, libtard.

You're the one talking about Elon Musk when you don't know shit about him, dumbfuck.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, PLB said:

You live in a shithole area of Tampa.

Needless to say you aren't winning.

Lol how is it a shithole? You know nothing. Just because you aren't comfortable around Hispanics doesn't make a place a shithole. This part of Tampa is far more vibrant and has more culture than Brandon, Wesley Chapel, or St Pete. 

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Lol how is it a shithole? You know nothing. Just because you aren't comfortable around Hispanics doesn't make a place a shithole. This part of Tampa is far more vibrant and has more culture than Brandon, Wesley Chapel, or St Pete. 

St Pete is beautiful, pal.  Can you say the same for your area.  No, not if you are being honest.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  You're smarter than a millionaire who was able to pay off his own student debt while you still have your hand out decades later.

You're just projecting, libtard.

You're the one talking about Elon Musk when you don't know shit about him, dumbfuck.

Where is my hand out?

Why do you always equate success to money? That's your constant go-to. You come off like a bitter old dude that is just mad at the world.

Do you know Elon Musk? Sounds like you are the one projecting...as usual.

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

Where is my hand out?

Why do you always equate success to money? That's your constant go-to. You come off like a bitter old dude that is just mad at the world.

Do you know Elon Musk? Sounds like you are the one projecting...as usual.

Success doesn't mean relying on other people to pay your bills.

Pretty fucking simple, Mr. Intelligence.

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Enjoying culture shouldn't include living with bars on your windows.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

So now you don't support Biden giving people money to pay off the debts they agreed to?  LOL.

Lol, way to dodge the question. Who is paying my bills? Come on, let's hear it.

There's a reason you have 22,000+ posts here. You HAVE to be right about everything even when you are clearly speaking out of your ass.

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

Lol, way to dodge the question. Who is paying my bills? Come on, let's hear it.

There's a reason you have 22,000+ posts here. You HAVE to be right about everything even when you are clearly speaking out of your ass.

I have 22k posts here because I haven't needed a job for two decades since my 20's, brokedick.

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Absolutely. And I will take those every day of the week over the Yuppie parts of a big city. Last time I was in Miami, I spent the entire time in Winwood. Beats the shit out of South Beach

Lol, winwood is full of crime 24/7.  Your car is a favorite to get broken into even at 8 am

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Uh huh, whatever makes you sleep better at night you sad, lonely man.

Supposed super millionaire that hasn't found anything better to do than to have internet friends. 

My girlfriend is making me dinner right now while I'm watching SNF and making fun of your stupid, broke ass.

I love my life.

Keep projecting, retard.

• El Chapo2017 changed the title to Musk Destroying Twitter...