Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

The only thing you've "proven" is that you are delusional.

Uh huh.  Haven't shown my home in Costa Rica or Las Vegas, my car in Costa Rica, my GTR in Vegas, my home in Vegas, etc., etc., etc. here I guess.  LOL.

You don't have a pot to piss in, all you have are words, and everyone here knows it.

You're not winning but you think you are, Mr. Reality.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Uh huh.  Haven't shown my home in Costa Rica or Las Vegas, my car in Costa Rica, my GTR, etc., etc., etc.

You don't have a pot to piss in and all you have are words.

You're not winning but you think you are, Mr. Reality.

Lmaooooooo you're a funny Monkey. Thanks for admitting that I live in the real world and that you live in a delusional world of fantasy. You're always good for a cheap laugh

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Tell us again how you're so important that you might die if you give your street name to WVU in a DM.

Then start telling other people how delusional THEY are.

LMAO.

What a dope.

You're not even a good con artist, dipshit.

Thank you for ALWAYS proving my point.

You know nothing about what we did, what Arabic linguists do, or the fatwa. You have no frame of reference for it at all, and you are clearly out of your element, and yet you STILL think you know more than someone that actually did the job

The government claims that it takes $250k to train a linguist. It also takes at least 18 months of training before we are ready to go. That makes us targets. When I was in the military, we received emails three times saying that HRC had been hacked and that our information had been stolen. We weren't allowed to have social media and our travel was limited.

You are clueless.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

Thank you for ALWAYS proving my point.

You know nothing about what we did, what Arabic linguists do, or the fatwa. You have no frame of reference for it at all, and you are clearly out of your element, and yet you STILL think you know more than someone that actually did the job

The government claims that it takes $250k to train a linguist. It also takes at least 18 months of training before we are ready to go. That makes us targets. When I was in the military, we received emails three times saying that HRC had been hacked and that our information had been stolen. We weren't allowed to have social media and our travel was limited.

You are clueless.

LMAO.  I don't need to know any of that to know that giving WVU your street in a DM is not a threat, you fucking queer.

Keep deflecting, you flaming retard.

• El Chapo2017 changed the title to Musk Destroying Twitter...