Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HinesWard86 said:

Thank you for ALWAYS proving my point.

You know nothing about what we did, what Arabic linguists do, or the fatwa. You have no frame of reference for it at all, and you are clearly out of your element, and yet you STILL think you know more than someone that actually did the job

The government claims that it takes $250k to train a linguist. It also takes at least 18 months of training before we are ready to go. That makes us targets. When I was in the military, we received emails three times saying that HRC had been hacked and that our information had been stolen. We weren't allowed to have social media and our travel was limited.

You are clueless.

What exactly were you in?  My brother’s best friend has been in the army since he graduated college.  He’s in counter terrorism or something of that nature now where they listen in and decode etc etc.  He left college speaking English only and now speaks Arabic amongst about 4 other languages of countries they put him in.  It didn’t take him 18 months per language.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What exactly were you in?  My brother’s best friend has been in the army since he graduated college.  He’s in counter terrorism or something of that nature now where they listen in and decode etc etc.  He left college speaking English only and now speaks Arabic amongst about 4 other languages of countries they put him in.  It didn’t take him 18 months per language.

https://www.dliflc.edu/about/languages-at-dliflc/

Arabic is Cat 4. It's a lot easier to learn another dialects of Arabic once you learn one. 

After you spend 64 weeks at DLI, you spend 14 weeks at another location for follow-on training with equipment and encryption/decryption 

5 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

https://www.dliflc.edu/about/languages-at-dliflc/

Arabic is Cat 4. It's a lot easier to learn another dialects of Arabic once you learn one. 

After you spend 64 weeks at DLI, you spend 14 weeks at another location for follow-on training with equipment and encryption/decryption 

I didn’t ask how hard and long it took to learn as I can base that off my brother’s friends ability to do it.  I just asked what you did, and was also curious why it would be threatening to you if anybody knows your city.

• El Chapo2017 changed the title to Musk Destroying Twitter...