Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2022 at 8:15 AM, mikeman said:

At their home in san fran. he was taken to the hospital. Hopefully it's some whacked out homeless person. :cheers

On 10/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, PLB said:

Another staged event.

On 10/28/2022 at 8:54 AM, redstripe said:

Sounds like it was 1 of the brock and blunderscums type of libtard that wants free money 

The graffiti was found on the garage door of Pelosi's home overnight with the phrases "$2K", "Cancel rent!" and "We want everything."

On 10/28/2022 at 12:28 PM, jasson621 said:

Dirty trick false flag, old man attacked with a hammer is okay( tee-hee).

Midterm stab in the dark is all this is, their is better chance Landers will become a SCJ than this attack being real. 

On 10/28/2022 at 12:44 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is the attacker from the Left Wing Capitol of America.....

Berkeley??

On 10/28/2022 at 12:48 PM, milwaukee mike said:

nancy probably did it

On 10/28/2022 at 1:14 PM, sleepy said:

100% false flag

On 10/28/2022 at 1:34 PM, FISHHEAD said:

Could be all staged folks

About 80% to 90% of the posters in this thread are far right wing fucken scum. All of the above embarrassingly got it wrong. Dumb Jason multiple times.  A big cancer on America, RepubliCons neeed to be removed from the map before they ruin America.

Amazing but par for the course at Double Standard Hoffa's Place,  King Revolver, Myself and Brock were the only ones that got it right again.  Pretty fucken crazy. 3 out of 30. :doh

Bigrunner 39-14 +40 Units in UFC Tonight Thread. Even with Double Standard Hoffa constantly silencing me I still manage to always be right!

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

Explain 

He’s saying that you’re a brokedick betting things your square ass can’t afford.

Professional gamblers actually have bankrolls and bet edges whether some uncorrelated event occurs or not.  You reduce your bet size or forfeit your wager because you’re scared to lose any winnings you got if you happen to win your first -EV wager.

And people who actually make a living betting wouldn’t be allowed to do it without donks like you.

Capiche, birdbrain?

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

About 80% to 90% of the posters in this thread are far right wing fucken scum. All of the above embarrassingly got it wrong. Dumb Jason multiple times.  A big cancer on America, RepubliCons neeed to be removed from the map before they ruin America.

Amazing but par for the course at Double Standard Hoffa's Place,  King Revolver, Myself and Brock were the only ones that got it right again.  Pretty fucken crazy. 3 out of 30. :doh

Bigrunner 39-14 +40 Units in UFC Tonight Thread. Even with Double Standard Hoffa constantly silencing me I still manage to always be right!

I see you’re back to calling for mass extermination again, now that Hoffa has exposed you as a poseur Jew and you can’t toss out “anti-semite” with any credibility now.  You’re a hateful person, but I have all 4 limbs and I’m not a glutton or genetic fuck up so I guess I have to respect that I’ve never walked in your shoes….excuse me I meant shoe.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He’s saying that you’re a brokedick betting things your square ass can’t afford.

Professional gamblers actually have bankrolls and bet edges whether some uncorrelated event occurs or not.

And people who actually make a living betting wouldn’t be allowed to without donks like you.

Capiche, birdbrain?

He can’t afford and he can’t understand anything about sports betting beyond being a fan.  Ask him about line moves and mega syndicates and how much it means in highly liquid markets for the line to move, or stay the same but the vig changes and he has no clue or it just doesn’t matter if he wins. It’s truly embarrassing and sad at the same time.  I don’t think I was ever this dumb my first 6 months into sports betting.  Imagine being this dumb 30 years later after nothing but losing.

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Professional gamblers actually have bankrolls and bet edges whether some uncorrelated event occurs or not.  You reduce your bet size or forfeit your wager because you’re scared to lose any winnings you got if you happen to win your first -EV wager.

And people who actually make a living betting wouldn’t be allowed to do it without donks like you.

Capiche, birdbrain?

Ya follow, Brock? 

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

If wagers are used to limit risk, it's plain and simple.

They are all straight wagers dependant on the previous wager winning.  I do that for peace of mind, I will always do that when it's available 

Retard alert

If bets are for broke dick cab driving midgets with no bankroll. This is indisputable 

"I mean they got the 2,000 Mules on video. How can anyone claim there wasn't massive election fraud". Dumb WVU

"And it's both sides". Dumb Joey 

"And America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine:. Dumb Monkey 

"I thought the flu disappeared for 2 years". Anti Semitic Gmcarroll33 

A peek at 4 of the dumbest mother fuckers at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"I mean they got the 2,000 Mules on video. How can anyone claim there wasn't massive election fraud". Dumb WVU

"And it's both sides". Dumb Joey 

"And America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine:. Dumb Monkey 

A peek at 3 of the dumbest mother fuckers at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

“I ate so much I have one foot and now I’m on welfare” 

-BIgDumber