Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Pelosi is VERY tied in to the Getty Research Institute, who purchased two decades worth of photographs from the photographer who has a studio at the address David Depape registered his website at. Did you catch all that? If not, check this mini 🧵: https://twitter.com/SirLurkington/status/1586511095958712321

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Paul Pelosi is VERY tied in to the Getty Research Institute, who purchased two decades worth of photographs from the photographer who has a studio at the address David Depape registered his website at. Did you catch all that? If not, check this mini 🧵: https://twitter.com/SirLurkington/status/1586511095958712321

Hard for me to follow that, are we guessing dupape was the mystery passenger in the car during the dwi?

Just now, mikeman said:

Hard for me to follow that, are we guessing dupape was the mystery passenger in the car during the dwi?

yeah i guess a lot of dupape's website stuff happened the day after the dui

but the more important link is that dupape's mailing address is the studio that paul pelosi bought an entire collection of photos from... so they almost certainly knew each other

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

yeah i guess a lot of dupape's website stuff happened the day after the dui

but the more important link is that dupape's mailing address is the studio that paul pelosi bought an entire collection of photos from... so they almost certainly knew each other

It looked like the website started after the settlement of the DUI,  so  he kept his mouth shut until the court stuff was over, then pelosie made a payment to him for keeping quiet and the bum had money to get going?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

It looked like the website started after the settlement of the DUI,  so  he kept his mouth shut until the court stuff was over, then pelosie made a payment to him for keeping quiet and the bum had money to get going?

that would make more sense than the bullshit we have been told about the whole situation

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

OneFooter won’t like this as a truth or source.  Everybody can already see what this is without needing any evidence or anything.  Right around election season and dems are freaking out afraid of losing power and here they go as usual.  Or Paul is a a ho mo .  No shocker either way.

1 hour ago, Chi_Archie said:

what there was gay stuff involved?

I know you all will make this 50 pages. so many here LOVE that stuff.

passion pursuit for you all.  

It's a public service to become messengers of truth. That's especially true when the forces of evil are trying to twist this private drama into a nationwide smear of a large segment of society for political purposes.