Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"I mean they got the 2,000 Mules on video. How can anyone claim there wasn't massive election fraud". Dumb WVU

"And it's both sides". Dumb Joey 

"And America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine:. Dumb Monkey 

"I thought the flu disappeared for 2 years". Anti Semitic Gmcarroll33 

A peek at 4 of the dumbest mother fuckers at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

LOL!

Runner never ceases to amaze me, funny stuff 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

“I ate so much I have one foot and now I’m on welfare” 

-BIgDumber 

If you lost a limb from your lifestyle habits you might be bitter and mad at yourself and take it out on the world, and invent black blow up doll girlfriends and claim Joy Reid is hot as proof too.

I love how I’m somehow anti-semitic after Hoffa exposed him for being a poseur Jew.  

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The two biggest physically digusting humans on this forum, both gigantic racists and bat shit crazy deluded dems.  Go figure. 

funny cause brock called mikemann "less than a n igger"

but 97.5% of 50 year old black men are better ppl then the pathologically lying sociopath stiff 

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"I mean they got the 2,000 Mules on video. How can anyone claim there wasn't massive election fraud". Dumb WVU

"And it's both sides". Dumb Joey 

"And America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine:. Dumb Monkey 

"I thought the flu disappeared for 2 years". Anti Semitic Gmcarroll33 

A peek at 4 of the dumbest mother fuckers at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

13 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL!

Runner never ceases to amaze me, funny stuff 

And then there's Dumb Jason, Merlin  and Misinformed Mikey.  All 3 dumber than Dumb WVU. Probably not as dumb as Dumb Joey or Dumb Monkey. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

And then there's Dumb Jason, Merlin  and Misinformed Mikey.  All 3 dumber than Dumb WVU. Probably not as dumb as Dumb Joey or Dumb Monkey. 

You do realize that possibly Brock is the only poster dumber than you, right??

.............OR are you to DUMB to realize this DUMBFUK??

9 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

No one is more ignorant than Merlin, he's truly in a class all by himself 

Listen champ, I just got home from bar bingo, where i failed to win at bingo but did score at pulltabs, then i tossed in a huge win at the meat raffle.(NY strip steaks)

People like to rub me for luck! :cigar

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What's sadder?

Driving drunks home or  delivering fast food to shut in losers, or going out to restaurants by yourself and chatting up servers because you're lonely?  :laugh

He doesn’t even chat up the servers.  He makes videos for a forum full of people that make fun of him daily.  If he wasn’t so fat and awkward he could talk to a hot girl, instead he’d rather curse into his phone for all of the internet that belittles him can see.  Very sad life.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He doesn’t even chat up the servers.  He makes videos for a forum full of people that make fun of him daily.  If he wasn’t so fat and awkward he could talk to a hot girl, instead he’d rather curse into his phone for all of the internet that belittles him can see.  Very sad life.

guy was at the final 4 in-game by himself posting with sbr

posts so he doesnt feel pathetic in front of all the ppl there

32 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The best was when the little shit stain walked through the kitchen cursing up a storm at some restaurant and chefs all looked like they wanted to beat him senseless..