Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The MSM still running with the story that this underwear-wearing bandit had a hit list in his hand.

Come the fuck on.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-pelosi-attack-suspect-target-list-sources-say-nancy-pelosi-husband/

Always great when they use the phrase "law enforcement sources" as their source.

Just flat out lies that nobody will put their name behind.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Like I said

$1000 wager 

There's no chance in hell

What is this the reverse pump n dump scheme here?  Most scammers start small to build good rapport and faith and screw people over on large amounts later on.  You screw people over on peanut amounts ($600 "it's gonna take me a few days to figure this out" lol) and come back later expecting them to trust you for higher amounts which is still peanuts to most people not driving Uber?

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

What is this the anti pump n dump scheme here?  Most scammers start small to build good rapport and faith and screw people over on large amounts.  You screw people over on peanut amounts and come back later expecting them to trust you with more which is still peanuts to most people?

I'll post up, no problem at all

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What is this the reverse pump n dump scheme here?  Most scammers start small to build good rapport and faith and screw people over on large amounts later on.  You screw people over on peanut amounts ($600 "it's gonna take me a few days to figure this out" lol) and come back later expecting them to trust you for higher amounts which is still peanuts to most people not driving Uber?

For you to question the trust of someone is comical. You're are a cultist that has justified, been complicit, and supported every bad act, lie, conspiracy of your far right wing brothers. Brock can be trusted more than you., And that is a very low bar.

Just imagine if they released the video of the guy walking up to the house and breaking in, and then the body cam footage? it would all be over and we'd all pipe down, twitter and everyone else would drop it - the question is why dont they do that? :mutley

i haven't even heard a report from the hospital - is he really in a hospital?

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

WVU said we cant just make up a narrative - except the media has made up a narrative that he's conservative(lie), that the republicans/trump are to blame(lie), and that it's just like Jan 6th(another lie), remember guys, we just cant come up with our own theories, that would be wrong. :laugh

well you can come up with all the theories you want, but when I doubt them don't get butthurt

1 minute ago, WVU said:

well you can come up with all the theories you want, but when I doubt them don't get butthurt

I hear the feds are filing charges, before the guy is even arraigned tomorrow, does that seem a little rushed? It's almost  like the feds are trying to establish a narrative before more facts come out? Hey - the guy is facing federal charges, he must be guilty, no need to dig too deep into anything.

19 minutes ago, WVU said:

The media is the one that's supposed to have the utmost integrity and credibility.

Do you think any of this story adds up?

Were we supposed to believe the Jussie story?  How about Bubba Wallace's noose?  Was Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian disinformation"?

How many stories can they lie about before you take offense to THEM rather than the people who don't believe them?

And why do these stories always favor a particular side?  Is there not a clear agenda behind the lies?

The FBI just put out a report supposedly from a statement made by dupape which describes everything that happened and how it transpired, basically debunks everything we've talked about,  pretty quick work I'd say, especially considering they never solved the las vegas shooting, the jan 6th bomb planter, etc, etc.

In fact they've wrapped it up drum tight - nothing to see here, move it along.

This is the same FBI that signed multiple Fisa warrants which included ONLY lies, not one bit of truth concerning trump russia collusion.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The FBI just put out a report supposedly from a statement made by dupape which describes everything that happened and how it transpired, basically debunks everything we've talked about,  pretty quick work I'd say, especially considering they never solved the las vegas shooting, the jan 6th bomb planter, etc, etc.

In fact they've wrapped it up drum tight - nothing to see here, move it along.

This is the same FBI that signed multiple Fisa warrants which included ONLY lies, not one bit of truth concerning trump russia collusion.

I'm going to file a FOIA request with SF Police, SF County D.A. and the FBI on behalf of myself and petition the ACLU to assist in an effort to protect the rights of the accused.

https://www.foia.gov/how-to.html