Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

More justification of failed assassination attempts by the Maga and Nazi activist by Anti-semite Gmcarroll33.  Shocking, not!

"Bigrunner he was a nudist. No way was he Maga". Anti-semite Gmcarroll33 

"Neo-Nazis are good people". Maga and American Nazi leader Benedict Donald 

I agree with MF.  You clearly belong in a mental institution.

I love how suddenly I'm an anti-semite now.  Regardless, I would rather be called a racist and an anti-semite than a fucking democrat at this point in life. 

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

That's the biggest joke anyone has ever thought.

The c ocksucker broke in, had zip ties and idiots like you are playing Jr Sherlock Holmes with zero insight.

It's absolutely hilarious 

Let me guess, the 82 year old broke free of the zip ties to go to the bathroom and call the police only to tell them that his friend David was there.

What’s hilarious is anyone dumb enough to believe the leftist media’s story.

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

The c ocksucker broke in, had zip ties and idiots like you are playing Jr Sherlock Holmes with zero insight.

The fact that you can't understand how ludicrous it is to believe that somebody could break into the home of 3rd in line to be president with a hammer in their underwear with security cameras all over, and they sat around and chilled where Paul P just gets to excuse him to go take a piss sums up why you are a life long loser at gambling and drive Uber.

A fucking Uber driver seriously thinks he's always the smartest guy in the room.

37 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Where's the surveillance video and pics, where's the body cam  video of when the cop entered, stood back, and watched the guy smash pelosies head?

We're waiting. :pop

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Where's the surveillance video and pics, where's the body cam  video of when the cop entered, stood back, and watched the guy smash pelosies head?

We're waiting. :pop

not for nothing, but why do you expect to see something like that this soon?  It will come out at the trial, but rarely before