Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Hoops said:

Hurry is a unique individual but he still pays 1000 times faster than Brock even if it’s slow :bulb

I'm nowhere near Brock's level

Guy has a career stiffing for over 5 figures by now, maybe close to 6

I've paid everyone here except for Boat, which didnt loan me a thing, it was a "gift" - Of course, he will now say otherwise cause he is a dishonest wildebeest.

IAG here scrowed the $300 I paid Brick a long while ago. I aint fuckin XYZ for less than that. Just needed a week or two. That's it. Still in better standing than TimelyHitting and even Teddy.

So... anyone calling me a broke dick fuck should be looking into why they are giving Teddy a pass who stiffed for what? 2k? 3k? Please. And on top he comes here to threaten DS.

Once MonkeyFocker receives the BTC on Tuesday morning at the latest people here will have to apologize and realize they made something way bigger than it should have been.

I was always gonna make it right. My business is with XYZ, if he is silent, he must have his reasons... I explained him exactly what happened and he read it and never replied.

I don't know anything, asked him to send me his BTC address and crickets... been waiting for the addy for a week...

I know what I told him happened is 100% true, didnt embellish anything, and will send him the receipts of what happened if he wants BECAUSE HE IS THE MAN WHO I FAILED.

None of you need to see any receipts except the payment the man is getting... and thats only because it was a contest ordeal here. Otherwise u have no rights to see shit either.

11 hours ago, WVU said:

You are boring.  Get some new material.  You are no different that Runner with your repetitive bullshit 

No he isn't. Striper is a grown up that can actually behave like an adult when shit hits the fan.

Me paying 2 weeks late vs you voting for a senile pedophile all while claiming u love America...

Yeah lol, you are contributing to the destruction of the West by default, and many more bad things including Afghanistan, Ukraine, Syria and Biden sniffing kids with a free from jail card.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ARE A BACKSTABBING TRAITOR WVU.

EVER.

11 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Did you grab xyz payment also? Would of been a good thing to do or did HUAD only have enough funds to pay 1 of you?   Glad he paid you but still a shit bag for the xyz move

fuk off none of your business

and I will be returning to fuk u up at the poker tables as soon as this matter is settled

6 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

It's 2 AM in Portugal.  Shouldn't you be asleep so you can wake up for work tomorrow?  Oh, wait, you're a beggar so you have no work.  Bum.

except I work from home as a film producer and make my own schedule

I have no boss barking at me and can do whatever I want, in the hours I want

FUK U

17 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

None of your business cowardly Homosexual human being

If it was PayPal it would be done already. Now I gotta send from PayPal to bank and takes 1 business day so fukk u and your bullshit, fuckin queer libtard.

Cant wait for the vaccine clots to kill you so I can dance on your grave.

Ok. 

Have a good week. 🤡

13 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I'm nowhere near Brock's level

Guy has a career stiffing for over 5 figures by now, maybe close to 6

I've paid everyone here except for Boat, which didnt loan me a thing, it was a "gift" - Of course, he will now say otherwise cause he is a dishonest wildebeest.

IAG here scrowed the $300 I paid Brick a long while ago. I aint fuckin XYZ for less than that. Just needed a week or two. That's it. Still in better standing than TimelyHitting and even Teddy.

So... anyone calling me a broke dick fuck should be looking into why they are giving Teddy a pass who stiffed for what? 2k? 3k? Please. And on top he comes here to threaten DS.

Once MonkeyFocker receives the BTC on Tuesday morning at the latest people here will have to apologize and realize they made something way bigger than it should have been.

I was always gonna make it right. My business is with XYZ, if he is silent, he must have his reasons... I explained him exactly what happened and he read it and never replied.

I don't know anything, asked him to send me his BTC address and crickets... been waiting for the addy for a week...

I know what I told him happened is 100% true, didnt embellish anything, and will send him the receipts of what happened if he wants BECAUSE HE IS THE MAN WHO I FAILED.

None of you need to see any receipts except the payment the man is getting... and thats only because it was a contest ordeal here. Otherwise u have no rights to see shit either.

We owe you an apology?  Fuck you.  You are a thief who stole money.  Not a stiff, a thief.  You were logging in and checking posts all week while remaining silent.  Paying it back is the right thing to do.  It will save you some face but just know you can never be trusted again.

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

except I work from home as a film producer and make my own schedule

I have no boss barking at me and can do whatever I want, in the hours I want

FUK U

might be time for a new or second job considering all this trouble you had paying back $300 which you were merely supposed to be holding for a contest