Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

It is classless to mock other posters wives and girlfriends. I know he brings it on himself but it's still not good.

ZERO CHANCE I'M GONNA PAY, ZERO.

Thanks to this retard KR and his zionist boyfriend Hoffa.

$300 PayPal is in my wive's account, could be sending NOW. But thanks to KR I choose to send NEVER and let you all hate me and be mad with me. What is it for me to make it right anyway?

The disrespect will never stop and the Jew in charge is useless.

I warned Hoffa, he chose pride instead of de-escalating so an issue within 2 valued posters was resolved properly. This is who you have now running the show, the guy will turn into BetAllSports in a few years, and be banning people left and right for insulting him.

His "fragile" pride is now his main worry.

I've said I've had enough many times in the past but this time is for real. If there is ever a day when Hoffa and KR are gone Ill come back and do the right thing.

As long as these 2 despicable mutts run the show, that will never happen,

Gotta admire the intelligence of these 2 idiots... a problem that was pretty much resolved and they just did the opposite they are supposed to do, they caused more turmoil and drama for clicks, just because they are childish stupid people.

I like some people here, but this place has zero value with these 2 "people" running the show.

Everybody is better off by evading this joint and I hope these 2 mutts get boiled in a German oven asap.

I hope KR dies a slow death, and I really wish I could teach him some manners.

Whoever has a problem with this, my last post, can go fuck themselves.

It was fun for a while, but this place is basically a flea motel managed by a useless jew and a deformed mutt, both with horrible sense of humor.

I hope they bore everybody to death. Bye.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

$300 PayPal is in my wive's account, could be sending NOW. But thanks to KR I choose to send NEVER and let you all hate me and be mad with me. What is it for me to make right anyway?

Simple.  It's the right thing to do.  You weren't loaned the money or lost a bet.  You stole it.  If that's what you wanna do and $300 means that much and you're feelings are that sensitive where you screw over XYZ who didn't do anything to you then whatever man.

7 hours ago, PLB said:

Come on HUAD. You owe money and need to pay it back. I believe in karma and what you put out is what you get back.

Don't stiff a someone because one poster is making fun of your wife.

is not just that

is out of principle

the useless jew had one easy choice

ENFORCE HIS OWN RULES

as JoeyBagDonuts said, it wasn't proper for that to be done and it's even worst for Hoffa to let it fly when he protects other people's wives, scum like Brock with a resume 1000x worst than me.

So, I'm sorry Pat and I'm sorry for XYZ who I think is a great person, but I am not lying I did moves yesterday to have the funds ready to be sent today. I was intending to pay back 100% and then this fuckin liberal started with his photoshop bullshit.

I've been around and as far as I know, MODS are supposed to do the opposite of what these 2 clowns have done with this situation.

I am sorry for those who will be let down by this. But just like I was paying out of principle, without any coercion involved, I am now giving this place a middle finger out of principle...

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

is not just that

is out of principle

the useless jew had one easy choice

ENFORCE HIS OWN RULES

as JoeyBagDonuts said, it wasn't proper for that to be done and it's even worst for Hoffa to let it fly when he protects other people's wives, scum like Brock with a resume 1000x worst than me.

So, I'm sorry Pat and I'm sorry for XYZ who I think is a great person, but I am not lying I did moves yesterday to have the funds ready to be sent today. I was intending to pay back 100% and then this fuckin liberal started with his photoshop bullshit.

I've been around and as far as I know, MODS are supposed to do the opposite of what these 2 clowns have done with this situation.

I am sorry for those who will be let down by this. But just like I was paying out of principle, without any coercion involved, I am now giving this place a middle finger out of principle...

HUAD if these are your principles then you need to do some self reflection and improve.  "I'm not paying an innocent person that I stole from because I got my feelings hurt about my wife on the internet from a troll" is not a principle.  It's a sorry excuse is all.

30 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

$300 PayPal is in my wive's account, could be sending NOW. But thanks to KR I choose to send NEVER and let you all hate me and be mad with me. What is it for me to make it right anyway?

I warned Hoffa, he chose pride instead of de-escalating so an issue within 2 valued posters was resolved properly. This is who you have now running the show, the guy will turn into BetAllSports in a few years, and be banning people left and right for insulting him.

I've said I've had enough many times in the past but this time is for real. If there is ever a day when Hoffa and KR are gone Ill come back and do the right thing.

Gotta admire the intelligence of these 2 idiots... a problem that was pretty much resolved and they just did the opposite they are supposed to do, they caused more turmoil and drama for clicks, just because they are childish stupid people.

I like some people here, but this place has zero value with these 2 "people" running the show.

Everybody is better off by evading this joint and I hope these 2 mutts get boiled in a German oven asap.

It was fun for a while, but this place is basically a flea motel managed by a useless jew and a deformed mutt, both with horrible sense of humor.

scumbag.  You never intended to pay.  Just leave already

23 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Great example of in fighting amongst members of Neo-Nazi party at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Head Nazi Hoffa got involved in an issue between two valued Neo-Nazis. Now one Neo-Nazi says he won't pay the other Nazi and he's leaving. :laugh

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

HUAD if these are your principles then you need to do some self reflection and improve.  "I'm not paying an innocent person that I stole from because I got my feelings hurt about my wife on the internet from a troll" is not a principle.  It's a sorry excuse is all.

I respect your opinion but this was a situation that was 97% resolved

Now, thanks to this place's administration it has reverted to a point of no return.

The only thing that will make me hit that send button is KR being banned. Period.