Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

7 hours ago, WVU said:

We owe you an apology?  Fuck you.  You are a thief who stole money.  Not a stiff, a thief.  You were logging in and checking posts all week while remaining silent.  Paying it back is the right thing to do.  It will save you some face but just know you can never be trusted again.

U mad libtard fuk?

Should have never posted again and just keep reading you clown trolls talk shit while laughing my ass off to the bank.

The ONLY reason I dont do it, is because I do care about XYZ and I do appreciate the man. And I do know what I did is wrong. But all you malicious kunts can make people so twisted they'd rather stiff and never post again, or become like Teddy or Brock.

In a way, I understand why Teddy and Brock stiff and come to taunt you all. Is not even your moolah and u cant even wait 2 weeks before start hurling shit at each other like monkeys. Figures, most crying are LIBTARDS. Thats the common denominator here, you people are poison.

Libtards here are truly a deranged group, fueled by hate. Not everyone of course. Some people like Joey, Striper, RD Alert, IAG, Mikeman, Housepicks, Monkey, and Hoffa were trying to descalate so things would be resolved and they will.

We can all make mistakes, what matters is making it right and learning from it.

You can save your high horse shit for someone who cares about your opinion. I certainly don't. Someone who votes Biden has no brain and by default, is almost subhuman.

I am grateful to those I mentioned and if any of those people want to know what happened I will explain via DM's and even show my DM to XYZ.

The rest of you can choke on your own lib vomit and die.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Sam Losco said:

might be time for a new or second job considering all this trouble you had paying back $300 which you were merely supposed to be holding for a contest

nah, life here is more expensive and I had to buy all the house shit cause as u can guess I can with one suitcase... donated 80% of my clothes to the church in CR...

raise is coming in January, plus Christmas bonus

plus I need to validate my P.I. license here so I can do some freelance jobs in between

I'll be fine but I appreciate your concern

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

HUAD you should leave it at the money will be sent on Tuesday to MF and that’s all you have to say until then.  All this wishing death on people stuff and letting them under your skin is a waste of your energy.  Let it rest, pay it back, come back and shoot the bs.

Rogered, and I agree. I said my piece.

I will come back with receipts.

I hope the libtards can survive the uncertainty of it all... without having a clogged vax attack.

Au revoir!

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I can send the paypal tomorrow before 2pm EST

Should I??????????

Or only BTC will calm these libtard hoard down?

BTC will have to be Tuesday...

Just pay, idiot.  That’s all everyone wants.  Do you even know what a liberal is?  Is it someone who just voted all red?  

21 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

In many ways Huad is a young version of Hoffa. Wishes only far right wingers were posting at Hoffa's Place. I bring high crime rate of Republicons and post gets deleted. Neo-Nazi PLB brings up angry black mob attacks Senator and wife, Double Standard Hoffa says tell us more. Fact

rubber room  TY 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

In many ways Huad is a young version of Hoffa. Wishes only far right wingers were posting at Hoffa's Place. I bring high crime rate of Republicons and post gets deleted. Neo-Nazi PLB brings up angry black mob attacks Senator and wife, Double Standard Hoffa says tell us more. Fact

An angry mob made up of mostly black people did attack Paul and his wife.

You obese grotesque slob.

as i said before this was likely a late night mistake by huad. not premeditated. it just fell in his lap. could happen to me or many posters on these gambling forums and has

only a few true scumbags like brock would take a few days to set-up another poster, premeditated and evil. not even in the same galaxy

brock, yisman, plommer ect

4 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Yeah , PayPal forwards them to the bank.

Don’t you get bank deposits that have nothing to do with PayPal?  I really don’t know.  I’ve been out of the loop.  I don’t want you to post anything that could hurt your biz though.