Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Now listen to me real well

You better take care of your boy Kinger here

If that post stays up for 2 hours starting from now YOU AND HIM will have ruined this for everybody, a situation that was 12hrs from being solved will then be another shitstain in this forum

GREAT JOB MOD, AND "FORMER" MOD.

Just admit you're a broke dick piece of shit.  And have no intention of paying. And using every excuse possible. 

Portugal  Teddy. :laugh

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Now listen to me real well

You better take care of your boy Kinger here

If that post stays up for 2 hours starting from now YOU AND HIM will have ruined this for everybody, a situation that was 12hrs from being solved will then be another shitstain in this forum

GREAT JOB MOD, AND "FORMER" MOD.

Why do you keep looking for a reason to not pay? Kinger posting a pic has nothing to do with you paying a debt 

38 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya we do. Will be hilarious 

Dumb Joey why will it be hilarious?

You gonna get off on posting pictures of amputees and people ravaged by diabetes. You truly are a Dumb Mother Fucker.  

"You do realize 95% of Americans have had covid. Most multiple times". Dumb Joey 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey why will it be hilarious?

You gonna get off on posting pictures of amputees and people ravaged by diabetes. You truly are a Dumb Mother Fucker.  

"You do realize 95% of Americans have had covid. Most multiple times". Dumb Joey 

The idiotic Dems that shut down the nation and ruined the economy over a cold will get getting shown the door. While you cry and whine about it 

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The idiotic Dems that shut down the nation and ruined the economy over a cold will get getting shown the door. While you cry and whine about it 

Not even close.  I know anyone who thinks it's both sides is one Dumb Mother Fucker who likes to promote an obvious false default.  I also know I have zero control of the consequences of billionaire donors who have been buying Republicon politicians and flooding conservative media with lies, conspiracies and fear mongering.  I also know the Republicons are about to under achieve. Based on inflation and historical trend of midterms these races shouldn't even be close. But most are sitting within the margin of error.  

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

huad is crazy but kinger is a little b1tch

guy is now 100% troll who truly enjoys fuking with other ppl on the internet. and he couldnt get huads chick either no matter how much powerwashing cash he threw at her. huad flips out on ppl but this kinger guy has been pushing this for weeks 

LOL WTF... my girlfriend is way hotter.  He can have that one.

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not even close.  I know anyone who thinks it's both sides is one Dumb Mother Fucker who likes to promote an obvious false default.  I also know I have zero control of the consequences of billionaire donors who have been buying Republicon politicians and flooding conservative media with lies, conspiracies and fear mongering.  I also know the Republicons are about to under achieve. Based on inflation and historical trend of midterms these races shouldn't even be close. But most are sitting within the margin of error.  

Margin of error?  It’s gonna be a blowout, pal.

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

huad is crazy but kinger is a little b1tch

guy is now 100% troll who truly enjoys fuking with other ppl on the internet. and he couldnt get huads chick either no matter how much powerwashing cash he threw at her. huad flips out on ppl but this kinger guy has been pushing this for weeks 

The end result still needs to be that HUAD pays XYZ no matter what happens or how much trolling he endures.  

KR can make 10 more photoshops of his wife or even a music video with HUAD’s wife in it that goes viral and egg him on beyond belief.  That still has nothing to do with his obligation to pay XYZ for a contest he trusted him with.  

This wasn’t a loan or a lost bet like Brock.  At the moment this is just stealing, and he has to suck it up and brush off internet trolling as a pathetic excuse not to pay.