The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Wokes also drives Teslas and work at liberal universities.

I'm not embarrassed to be driving a Tesla.  Are you proud of your he/him pronouns or embarrassed?  Why do you pretend to be Republican on this forum?  That's just weird, man.

54 minutes ago, WVU said:

I'm not embarrassed to be driving a Tesla.  Are you proud of your he/him pronouns or embarrassed?  Why do you pretend to be Republican on this forum?  That's just weird, man.

Tesla's prob a fine car down there in Miami, been hearing several reports of electric cars having all kinds of troubles in extremely cold temps up here.

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Like the Republicon party, police and law enforcement are white supremacist organizations.  If your black, you have given up your blackness to belong to these organizations.  Tim Scott,  Herman Cain, Kanye West are a few examples of black Republicon politicians that have given up their blackness.

Exhibit million as to why Malcolm X was correct when he said the white liberal is the biggest threat to black men.  Joe Biden taught you racist idiots well with "if you don't know whether you should vote for me or Trump then you aint black" statement.  Basically white liberals want black people to stay on the plantation for forever and keep voting dem.  Sick bunch.