The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you doing to promote D.E.I. in your communities men?

I, myself am immune to any charges of racism due to my having donated $25.00 to the United Negro College Fund during the ill-fated Celebrity Football Challenge.

I carry a copy of their thank you letter and verification of the donation wherever I go. A "get out of of any and all charges of racism card" if you will. Also suitable for virtue signaling purposes.

Money well spent if you ask me.

Wake up people.  When you thought it couldn't get any more extreme or radical the red state of Texas has new legislation that will mandate internet services to block all information about abortion services and abortion medicine.  Laws like that are common in fascist and autocratic states. But they tear apart a democracy. See what's happening in Israel. 

Wake up people!

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wake up people.  When you thought it couldn't get any more extreme or radical the red state of Texas has new legislation that will mandate internet services to block all information about abortion services and abortion medicine.  Laws like that are common in fascist and autocratic states. But they tear apart a democracy. See what's happening in Israel. 

Wake up people!

Fukk you sir 🖕🏻