The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Like the Republicon party, police and law enforcement are white supremacist organizations.  If your black, you have given up your blackness to belong to these organizations.  Tim Scott,  Herman Cain, Kanye West are a few examples of black Republicon politicians that have given up their blackness.

Do you support antifa ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Like the Republicon party, police and law enforcement are white supremacist organizations.  If your black, you have given up your blackness to belong to these organizations.  Tim Scott,  Herman Cain, Kanye West are a few examples of black Republicon politicians that have given up their blackness.

When in Rome….

my brother was in SF

had his beater truck stolen twice. his girlfriend had her car windows smashed twice. his company had tons of trucks stolen all the time. it might be worse then reported 

but remember. it would not be like this without all the nigers. if this was a giant norway of 350m it would not be like this

46 minutes ago, mikeman said:

hey joey, is it really this bad?

In that area (think that’s civic center in the video) absolutely that bad. Most of the Tenderloin neighborhood along/ and near market street is absolutely awful. Open air drug market and homeless people everywhere. 

Next time I’m up in SF near there I’ll shoot a video.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

In that area (think that’s civic center in the video) absolutely that bad. Most of the Tenderloin neighborhood along/ and near market street is absolutely awful. Open air drug market and homeless people everywhere. 

Next time I’m up in SF near there I’ll shoot a video.

My aunt lived in the Sutro Heights district, I’m sure that was nice.