Silicon Valley Bank

ERBtheGREAT

13 minutes ago, IAG said:

Anyone with a brain who can read what I typed  has to think ur taking a huge leap.   You are well aware   NOW.   I never said that it couldn’t change in future.   Ever.  NICE TRY. 

I posted a clarification of the language of the bill.  You are trying to make a political argument.  It’s odd.

No.  I'm making an economic argument.

Learn the difference.

Nobody would be safe if that bill passed.  It would lead to ridiculous levels of inflation and would destroy stock market investment/retirement accounts.  I'm sorry this is hard for you to comprehend.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So that means that it doesn't affect the broader economy?

And that means that it's gonna end at $100 million and they'll never end up doing it to everyone?

Shes smart but yes an anti Trumper so Biden is good...sad just like Shavencoinpussy and sharpsquare....the people that think they are normal are the problem in this country.....sad

Turns out this woman who was supposed to represent a normal everyday person that used SVB and had her story highlighted and RTed to the point that it has over 16 million views......isn't exactly Jane Q Public

Her husband that "works in manufacturing" is the owner of a manufacturing company. They both have Duke MBAs and worked at McKinsey Consulting. And her blood, sweat, and tears project is a $600/month organizing app that creates a "more convenient" To-Do List 

40 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

1000%

Also it sounds like these VC types did it to themselves

1:30 PM: SVB is a solid bank. I know their CEO, Greg Becker. Great guy. I figure this is a temporary issue caused mainly by people panicking. They'll recover. I buy shares of SVB at what I consider significantly low prices.

laughable as he and his friends were the ones panicking.

5 hours ago, FairWarning said:

1:30 PM: SVB is a solid bank. I know their CEO, Greg Becker. Great guy. I figure this is a temporary issue caused mainly by people panicking. They'll recover. I buy shares of SVB at what I consider significantly low prices.

laughable as he and his friends were the ones panicking.

he was too scared to keep cash there (which was always gonna be at least 95% covered)... but bought the stock

what a dipshit, these are the "tech geniuses" running all these bullshit startups

10 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

No.  I'm making an economic argument.

Learn the difference.

Nobody would be safe if that bill passed.  It would lead to ridiculous levels of inflation and would destroy stock market investment/retirement accounts.  I'm sorry this is hard for you to comprehend.

It’s not.  At all.   It’s a disgusting bill.  For the fifth time or so, I was  clarifying the language. Anyone who can read at face value can see that.    You just want to protect your ego,  and will argue with anyone for any reason in order to do so.  

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

It’s not.  At all.   It’s a disgusting bill.  For the fifth time or so, I was  clarifying the language. Anyone who can read at face value can see that.    You just want to protect your ego,  and will argue with anyone for any reason in order to do so.  

From a woman who argues with everyone and posts personal information.

Pot meet kettle.

5 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

From a woman who argues with everyone and posts personal information.

Pot meet kettle.

I don’t argue just to argue.  I correct  inaccuracies when I see them.  I also don’t post personal information.  You lie about people contacting employers etc.     Keep posting  that crap and I will send Sleepy your info.   You don’t get to be libelous about such serious matters like posting I for and/or stiffing without consequence anymore.

Just now, IAG said:

I don’t argue just to argue.  I correct  inaccuracies when I see them.  I also don’t post personal information.  You lie about people contacting employers etc.     Keep posting  that crap and I will send Sleepy your info.   You don’t get to be libelous about such serious matters like posting I for and/or stiffing without consequence anymore.

And there it is. She doesn't post personal information but will send mine to Dopey.

You're a certified piece of shit.

3 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

And there it is. She doesn't post personal information but will send mine to Dopey.

You're a certified piece of shit.

Yep.   Keep saying I have done it, keep posting that I called ur employer , keep lying.   Keep it up.   He asked me for it, and I did not respond.   At this point, I feel I have no duty to you.  You are not a good person. 

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yep.   Keep saying I have done it, keep posting that I called ur employer , keep lying.   Keep it up.   He asked me for it, and I did not respond.   At this point, I feel I have no duty to you.  You are not a good person. 

I'm a good person to people who are civil to me.

Not people who post about the company I work for and threaten to disclose personal information.

Talk about not being a good person. Take a long hard look in the mirror 🪞 

6 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

I'm a good person to people who are civil to me.

Not people who post about the company I work for and threaten to disclose personal information.

Talk about not being a good person. Take a long hard look in the mirror 🪞 

You want to say whatever you want…true or not….accusing people of the “worst offenses” in forumville, and have no one react.  You were offering to pay people for my info saying you would take it into your own hands.  This is when Jimmy asked u for proof of your accusations.  You had none, so you went a different route threatening me.   Lol post about the company you work for.  …You’re just embarrassed to be working for a woke company (never named,) and that you use pronouns.   He/him. Lol 

Just now, IAG said:

You want to say whatever you want…true or not….accusing people of the “worst offenses” in forumville, and have no one react.  You were offering to pay people for my info saying you would take it into your own hands.  This is when Jimmy asked u for proof of your accusations.  You had none, so you went a different route threatening me.   Lol post about the company you work for.   You’re just embarrassed to be working for a woke company (never named,) and that you use pronouns.   He/him. Lol 

Considering you posted a hashtag my company uses...

Keep lying though.

I'd hate to be you. Must be really painful.

1 minute ago, PatrickBateman said:

Considering you posted a hashtag my company uses...

Keep lying though.

I'd hate to be you. Must be really painful.

They don’t use that as a thing.  I used it.   No one could ever guess your company by that.  It’s like posting #finance and someone guessing ur company.   Everyone knows what u do for a living.   Anyway, let’s get them back on topic.  I have a “painful” life to continue today. 

48 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

he was too scared to keep cash there (which was always gonna be at least 95% covered)... but bought the stock

what a dipshit, these are the "tech geniuses" running all these bullshit startups

On the tweet link, he did have money in itz. He called all of his friends and associates and told them to get their money out, then came up with this BS story.

5 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

You have stated that you would vote for this regime again, and unlike bignubber who is easy to spot it is people like you that are this country's achilles heel. 

Untrue. Biden is a disaster. But I would not vote for Trump. I will be voting Desantis. I would vote literally any Republican over Biden