2023 March madness thread

JTGAMBLE

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had Arkansas,  Auburn, Louisiana and  UCLA yesterday.  Lost on VCU.

Today I had  Pittsburgh, Kansas St.

Couldn't post in the March Madness tracker since KK called for my banning and Neo-Nazi Hoffa obliged. 

Good luck men.

Gmcarroll33 is an ignorant fool.  "Bigrunner is the only accountant that would take Alabama at 14 to 1 when he could roll a 6 team ML parlay and get paid 100x more". GMCARROLL33 :laugh😆

2 hours ago, FairWarning said:

That Duke future looks pretty darn good right now.

Hit it hard. They're playing great and their freshman 7 foot center Kyle Flipkowski moves like Tommy Amaker. The kids effort and movement on the floor is very strong. 

They're a 5 seed but opened -2.5 vs 4 seed Tennessee.  Couldn't believe the line was that small. ML was -138. Hit both lines hard. Confidently.

Good luck 👍

P.S. Memphis got robbed last night. Not that my 150 to 1 would have won but the cash out value would have been nice.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You recapped and posted it yourself on page 1

See the call and analysis I made about Oral Roberts? 

Eventhou I was banned from posting most of the first round please continue to point out my blunders.  Neo-Nazis like you are all about fairness.

A March Madness thread where your banned from posting. 

Double Standard Hoffa another fair guy.

PatrickBateman please confirm. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Hit it hard. They're playing great and their freshman 7 foot center Kyle Flipkowski moves like Tommy Amaker. The kids effort and movement on the floor is very strong. 

They're a 5 seed but opened -2.5 vs 4 seed Tennessee.  Couldn't believe the line was that small. ML was -138. Hit both lines hard. Confidently.

Good luck 👍

P.S. Memphis got robbed last night. Not that my 150 to 1 would have won but the cash out value would have been nice.

I played it at 3.5, went to 4.5 soon after.  

Memphis totally lost their composure when the guard got hurt.  Both teams deserved better draws.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Eventhou I was banned from posting most of the first round please continue to point out my blunders.  Neo-Nazis like you are all about fairness.

Correct you called dook and should be credited with the W there.  I didn‘t agree with RJT’s analysis at all based on what I’ve seen out of dook for the last month.  If Kolzig is gonna track this he should do it right.  He’s forgetting futures losses as well as winning picks and losing picks that’s he even quoted as your plays.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Correct you called dook and should be credited with the W there.  I didn‘t agree with RJT’s analysis at all based on what I’ve seen out of dook for the last month.  If Kolzig is gonna track this he should do it right.  He’s forgetting futures losses as well as winning picks and losing picks that’s he even quoted as your plays.

Shirley you can't be serious.  How can you fairly track a person's plays that were made offline due to being banned at time of posting.  

Hoffa like you not a fair person. 

Carryon and good luck.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Shirley you can't be serious.  How can you fairly track a person's plays that were made offline due to being banned at time of posting.  

Hoffa like you not a fair person. 

Carryon and good luck.

Nobody cares what you claimed to have bet that isn’t on here, just like you don’t care if we believe you as long as you potentially made money off of them.  If you wanna screen shot your plays from your account with a week history total like Bookmaker shows it then I guess that maybe would work.  Otherwise your plays stand as posted here and Kolzig should track better.

6 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

FAU played great all season.  There have always been biases when it comes to seeding, many involving Duke and UNC.

With that said Duke deserved a higher seed than 5. Memphis had the ball and the lead with 5 seconds left,  two players and a coach calling timeouts only to lose the ball on possession arrow. This shortly after refs put .6 on shot clock allowing FAU to inbound for a bucket. 

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Major faux paus playing a summit league team vs Duke.  The Summit is way out of its league in the tourney with very few exceptions.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

With that said Duke deserved a higher seed than 5. Memphis had the ball and the lead with 5 seconds left,  two players and a coach calling timeouts only to lose the ball on possession arrow. This shortly after refs put .6 on shot clock allowing FAU to inbound for a bucket. 

Play damn near looked fixed.  

11 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

FAU played great all season.  There have always been biases when it comes to seeding, many involving Duke and UNC.

Dook always gets a bs lucky draw no matter the year.  No argument.

I can point to a few times when UNC got completely hosed as a #1 seed (2012 getting Kansas as their #2 seed and having to play Kansas in their back yard in the E8 with a PG with a broken wrist and big man with a screwed up wrist that he could barely use), but usually they were always the best and just got the East or Southeast bracket and get the first 2 rounds in Greensboro or Charlotte.  Nothing unfair about that when it’s the home of college basketball imo.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Nobody cares what you claimed to have bet that isn’t on here, just like you don’t care if we believe you if made money off of them.  If you wanna screen shot your plays from your account with a week history total like Bookmaker shows it then I guess that maybe would work.  Otherwise your plays stand as posted here and Kolzig should track better.

Nobody cares what I bet period. Actually most are rooting for me to lose. I had a great ufc record something like 40-16 plus 41units only to have posters like you, vitalyo, Hoffa and KK  claim an official audit showed my record was 24-22 -3 units.:laugh

Most rooting against me. Ironically Hoffa also banned me during my spectacular UFC run. Hoffa not a fair person. 

9 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Had Arkansas,  Auburn, Louisiana and  UCLA yesterday.  Lost on VCU.

Today I had  Pittsburgh, Kansas St.

Couldn't post in the March Madness tracker since KK called for my banning and Neo-Nazi Hoffa obliged. 

Good luck men.

Gmcarroll33 is an ignorant fool.  "Bigrunner is the only accountant that would take Alabama at 14 to 1 when he could roll a 6 team ML parlay and get paid 100x more". GMCARROLL33 :laugh😆

looks like jimmy did ban you yesterday. tracker is done then 5-4 

11 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter thought Virginia was underrated hahahahaha.  What a waste of money.  I could have saved you there stumpy.  A future and straight bet all down the drain.  Same with Memphis.  Not the best March so far for you.

I do hope you win however.  I’d rather you win than the books.  Just not on dook or Bama to ship it.

You were right about Virginia.  Very soft front line. I think one key big man was out against Furman.  San Diego St has nothing but tall and strong players at all positions.  Opposite of Virginia and it's showing.