Who has been to Devil’s Tower?

IAG

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

7 hours actually…other places I would rather go…only went here because it was an easy overnight trip. Wyoming was never on my radar. 
6 hours to a big city is different than driving 7 to Gillette, WY.

i get that, just weird to me how little of the country most people see... you're obviously better in that regard than the majority... i used to help out with so many people that have never even left the milwaukee/chicago area!

Just now, IAG said:

Yeah, we did.  Didn’t think about a different route.  Stopped in Spearfish for lunch. Maybe next trip will look for your alternate route. 

I bought the senior lifetime pass for national parks, etc, now I dont have to pay, makes a side trip well worth it.

Just now, IAG said:

Yeah, we did.  Didn’t think about a different route.  Stopped in Spearfish for lunch. Maybe next trip will look for your alternate route. I like woods.

spearfish is great for disc golf (like most places), take some gummies and have fun

i was with my son when he aced a 444 ft hole there, then got a 2 on the next hole, which was almost 700 ft

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

i get that, just weird to me how little of the country most people see... you're obviously better in that regard than the majority... i used to help out with so many people that have never even left the milwaukee/chicago area!

I had already been in 26 states by age 12…all by car…many places I only know I was there because of pictures..don’t remember the experience. ….Niagara Falls, the Space needle etc.   

My parents made it to all 50.   I would like to, but won’t kill me not to.    

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Have you ever climbed custer peak? it's maybe 15 miles south of deadwood, was going to do it last year but the trail was closed for construction.

No, I’m really not the hiking type.  😂. Walking yes.  Climbing, not so much. 

Just now, IAG said:

I had already been in 26 states by age 12…all by car…many places I only know I was there because of pictures..don’t remember the experience. ….Niagara Falls, the Space needle etc.   

My parents made it to all 50.   I would like to, but won’t kill me not to.    

i'm still stuck on 49, refuse to go to alaska even though i have family there lol

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

spearfish is great for disc golf (like most places), take some gummies and have fun

i was with my son when he aced a 444 ft hole there, then got a 2 on the next hole, which was almost 700 ft

Yes, some friends play a lot of disc golf there.   I’m going to have to try that.   Only 15-20 min away. 
Wow. Son sounds like a frisbee golf stud. 

Just now, IAG said:

Yes, some friends play a lot of disc golf there.   I’m going to have to try that.   Only 15-20 min away. 

i'm shocked at how few people play some of those courses, we've been alone at some really beautiful courses in montana/wyoming/sd/etc... and then milwaukee area there are 30 people at a shit ghetto course

6 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

IAG stalks my social media accounts, posts my employer's information and gives my real name to anyone that asks.

She's a total piece of shit.

Who are these people I gave your info to?   Where did I post your employment info?  We keep asking for proof of all these allegations.  We keep getting nothing.    You should realize no one cares that much about you….on a number of levels. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Who are these people I gave your info to?   Where did I post your employment info?  We keep asking for proof of all these allegations.  We keep getting nothing.    You should realize no one cares that much about you….on a number of levels. 

Certified liar and stalker. The fact that you count a bunch of losers as friends is laughable.