I’m on my way to go do some sprints.

housepicks

On 8/18/2023 at 5:30 PM, Chi_Archie said:

heavy backwards sleds and deadmills, 300 meter track repeats at 80 % effort x6, power cleans, Chins, 12 min rowing machine, calves, foot doming, towel scrunches and big toe abduction , 6 mins of single leg balance work on non compliant surfaces 

Let’s get up a video on the single leg. I’ll get on the program.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

this hulk stuff is making me nuts

i havent enjoyed a day since ive started taking it. i only start feeling decent at like 9pm

im always losing a med or gaining one ect

never stable 

Probably not good to take a pre workout supplement with all those prescription drugs you take.

Haven't lifted in two weeks. Haven't run. My back has limited me to walking few miles at night. 

anyway got approved for injections, epidural thing. He said they do it in the xray room? Date not set but should be within week or two im pretty psyched. Had some bad days lately this better fucking work. They said beginning of arthritis already bottom of spine and three degenerative disks. 

16 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Haven't lifted in two weeks. Haven't run. My back has limited me to walking few miles at night. 

anyway got approved for injections, epidural thing. He said they do it in the xray room? Date not set but should be within week or two im pretty psyched. Had some bad days lately this better fucking work. They said beginning of arthritis already bottom of spine and three degenerative disks. 

Glad to hear you got approved. Hoping it fixes you like it did for me. :cheers

1 hour ago, TobyTyler said:

You already try traction?

45 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Traction never came up 

Xray and mri was pretty bad so they approved the injections pretty quick 

I had the shots like 7 years ago and they were golden.Facet shots or something like that

fast forward to mid July and my lower back is killing me again right side....its the 3 lower disks.Got my MRI last week and meeting with ortho guy Friday.The x  ray was pretty bad which I knew.Hopefully gonna get the shots again.....theres a pretty big bone spur there too....I'll find out Friday at 12....hopefully

1 hour ago, TobyTyler said:

How long was effective for you? 

Did you or Fifty also have arthritis back there? 

Man I hope this works 

100% effective. For the first time in 15 years I’ve been basically pain free. I didn’t have any arthritis as far as I know. Have 3 or 4 really deteriorated discs and one herniated one. All in the lower back (l1,l2,s1)

26 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

100% effective. For the first time in 15 years I’ve been basically pain free. I didn’t have any arthritis as far as I know. Have 3 or 4 really deteriorated discs and one herniated one. All in the lower back (l1,l2,s1)

You know your body well Silver Spoons Joey.

Helps when you are doctor SHOPPING!