I’m on my way to go do some sprints.

housepicks

7 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Just ignore they/them. Another lying scumbag idiot who thinks it's funny to post personal information and send emails to people's employers.

Biggest loser on the Internet. No job, no friends, no relationships. Just posting 24/7.

Fat fuck has the nerve to talk about other men's appearances.

LOL nice try. whenever you lose an argument online you claim this about the other person. documented for years

you also documented at sbr you were diagnosed with chronic low-grade depression and narcissictic personality disorder. so you know youre crazy 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, housepicks said:

No dick grabbing in the sprinting thread please.

Stopped doing runs /sprints completely, I’m a walking man now. Force myself to do 10k+ steps everyday and l either pickle ball , basketball , or ride a bike a few times a week. I find it much easier on my body vs running, especiall vs hard sprints/stairs/hill runs and the like I used to always do.  

It’s been said that HIIT workouts increase your bodies HGH and a host of other things. Doesn’t have to be sprinting, but I want it to be. Plus I average 8.5k/9k steps daily through normal work activities. 

I can ride 25 miles on a bike and feel nothing the next day. The day after sprinting I can barely lift my leg from gas to brake.

22 minutes ago, housepicks said:

It’s been said that HIIT workouts increase your bodies HGH and a host of other things. Doesn’t have to be sprinting, but I want it to be. Plus I average 8.5k/9k steps daily through normal work activities. 

I can ride 25 miles on a bike and feel nothing the next day. The day after sprinting I can barely lift my leg from gas to brake.

Ya I was big into HIIT myself for a long time and actually liked doing it. Gives you a bit of a high . Read quite a few studies that state the difference in both the so called  after-burn effect and any other benefits are negligible. If I was younger I still might do a lot of it , but as I’ve gotten older focus on staying strong and lean while most importantly preserving my body. Especially my knees and back. 

11 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya I was big into HIIT myself for a long time and actually liked doing it. Gives you a bit of a high . Read quite a few studies that state the difference in both the so called  after-burn effect and any other benefits are negligible. If I was younger I still might do a lot of it , but as I’ve gotten older focus on staying strong and lean while most importantly preserving my body. Especially my knees and back. 

I can see both sides of it, and I’ll probably flip flop back and forth myself, but right now I wanna run like the wind, although I’m too fucked up to do it right now