I’m on my way to go do some sprints.

housepicks

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

You know your body well Silver Spoons Joey.

Helps when you are doctor SHOPPING!

Never had to doctor shop. My primary care doc I had since childhood was more than happy to hand out painkillers like candy to me for years. 

Things have changed these days , I broke my finger a few years ago playing basketball and they gave me fukkkin Tylenol 

Never had to doctor shop. My primary care doc I had since childhood was more than happy to hand out painkillers like candy to me for years. 

Things have changed these days , I broke my finger a few years ago playing basketball and they gave me fukkkin Tylenol 

Things have changed these days , I broke my finger a few years ago playing basketball and they gave me fukkkin Tylenol. I blame junkie pieces of shit like Kolzigs brother 

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Things have changed these days , I broke my finger a few years ago playing basketball and they gave me fukkkin Tylenol. I blame junkie pieces of shit like Kolzigs brother 

Are you high right now sir?

Who knew, there is a deductible for this  $500. I'm not a Dr frequenter, had no idea. 

Insane amount of shit I had to fill out as well, it's not local anesthesia, only mild sedation guy told me. Seemed like overkill, they must have paralyzed somebody along the way. Wed next week the big day. 

Four shots, all done, feel fine 

Walking cple miles at park right now. hot as fuck here

One nurse was pretty damn hot, part Pakistani also. She did tell me some people come back four weeks later because the shots didn't do shit the first round and they need another round before effective. Not what I wanted to hear. But they shuttle you in and out quick and insurance covers it so fuck It will go back if have to. 

2 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

Four shots, all done, feel fine 

Walking cple miles at park right now. hot as fuck here

One nurse was pretty damn hot, part Pakistani also. She did tell me some people come back four weeks later because the shots didn't do shit the first round and they need another round before effective. Not what I wanted to hear. But they shuttle you in and out quick and insurance covers it so fuck It will go back if have to. 

Hope it works out for ya Toby.