I’m on my way to go do some sprints.

housepicks

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 years of alcohol abuse and satellite PTSD ect. just 2 months sober isnt really even a drop in the bucket 

i dont care about anything but 99 days. nothing and that could even be the 99 days when Scrudderson was killed a few months to 1/2 a year early. that time line is just about lined up 

24 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Jacked up my back again. Last two days been rough. Took prescription anti inflammatory with muscle relaxer last night, slept amazing. Gotta get to Dr for mri. Maybe cortisone shot will help no idea. 

Try to get a Cortisone + epidural shot. 

Have had back issues for close to 20 years now. (Have a bunch of deteriorated discs and a few herniated ones L2, S1) got some shots in my back last year and for the first time in forever , have zero pain. 

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Have had back issues for close to 20 years now. (Have a bunch of deteriorated discs and a few herniated ones L2, S1) got some shots in my back last year and for the first time in forever , have zero pain. 

You think any of these issues stem from YOUR UGLY JUMPER?

50 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I'm going to ask for that 

I still run and shit, though can't play basketball anymore, It fucks me up for days. Looks like I have to replace running with something else which sucks, I enjoy it. 

I last went prob 10+ years ago they told me had two degenerative disks so I imagine it's a shitshow back there now. 

6 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

I'm going to ask for that 

I still run and shit, though can't play basketball anymore, It fucks me up for days. Looks like I have to replace running with something else which sucks, I enjoy it. 

I last went prob 10+ years ago they told me had two degenerative disks so I imagine it's a shitshow back there now. 

I feel you man. I basically had to retire from hoops , which is fucking horrible as I love playing. Had to accept I’m old and high impact sports are just too tough on my body. Had to switch to pickle ball. Fucking blows getting old.