• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not when it's scum of the earth speech. It stifles it. Spin it all you want.

It'll make utter assholes whine and cry. Utter assholes always do. The human pigs of America.

Haven't seen the page content in some time. However, it just adds to the Big Tech Censorship narrative.

If the content was truly abhorrent and the action was justified, then so be it, but Reps are great at propaganda n this adds to such for them.

Dumb Merlin, Trump was always overperforming in Florida. All the East Coast battleground states were close. You don't understand value. Trump at 4-1 and 5-1 was great value.

If you remember correctly Hurricane Comey wasn't the only Hurricane that suppressed Hillary's vote. Hurricane Matthew also tore up the Carolinas, Florida, Georgia, East coast prior to the election. Definitely suppressed Hillary's vote. Value baby. Something you obviously don't understand.

9:00? Lol You truely are a CONservative Fagboy!

Hillary also suppressed Bernie’s vote. You have every excuse for why she lost except that she was a poor candidate. I bet Bernie’s voters could find the places to vote. I bet some would even go out in less than optimal weather to vote.

What about Family separations? Kids in cages. Zero tolerance immigration policy. The wall Mexico paid for.

Is Trump winning the Immigration argument. You failed to mention. I think he's losing big!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/26/drowned-father-child-photo-democrats-response

oh those sweet little angels in cages

world would be better off with a lot of these kids in cages, the somali kids around milwaukee are begging for money and throwing rocks at people's cars if they don't give any, weird that you don't see that on the news

turning into the 3rd world around here and many other places... if i wanted to live in somalia i would've moved there

the entire government is to blame for intentionally doing nothing while bums are being paid large amounts of cash to enter the country illegally and stay forever.  trump was a total liar, never wanted a stop to immigration, and of course neither do the demonrats

oh those sweet little angels in cages

world would be better off with a lot of these kids in cages, the somali kids around milwaukee are begging for money and throwing rocks at people's cars if they don't give any, weird that you don't see that on the news

turning into the 3rd world around here and many other places... if i wanted to live in somalia i would've moved there

the entire government is to blame for intentionally doing nothing while bums are being paid large amounts of cash to enter the country illegally and stay forever. trump was a total liar, never wanted a stop to immigration, and of course neither do the demonrats

Sad thing is the kids in cages have far more respect than the kids throwing rocks.

Hillary also suppressed Bernie’s vote. You have every excuse for why she lost except that she was a poor candidate. I bet Bernie’s voters could find the places to vote. I bet some would even go out in less than optimal weather to vote.

Hillary was a worse candidate than the Turnip.

Biden is not a ton better than the Turnip but the Turnip has zero up side this time.

No reason to vote for Turnip at all in 2020.

Hillary was a worse candidate than the Turnip.

Biden is not a ton better than the Turnip but the Turnip has zero up side this time.

No reason to vote for Turnip at all in 2020.

I will be leaving my presidential choice blank for the 2nd election in a row. Seems like no one from the right wants to step forward. Maybe someone like the Starbucks owner re-emerges as an I, then I’ll reassess.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread