• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The little bit I heard of the debates last night, the common theme was anti-business and giving away free shit.

The reality is over the years the greatest welfare has been Corporate welfare?

1. Banks bailed out

2. Auto industry multiple times

3. Farm Subsidized

4. Trump's tax scam, massive tax giveaways to the richest individuals and the biggest corporations

You like that FW?

I also heard the amount of money being spent on Wars that never end is outrageous. A massive waste.

And Yes, Billy already touched on Cheney, Bolton and Kissinger. All Cons that screw this country.

oh those sweet little angels in cages

world would be better off with a lot of these kids in cages, the somali kids around milwaukee are begging for money and throwing rocks at people's cars if they don't give any, weird that you don't see that on the news

turning into the 3rd world around here and many other places... if i wanted to live in somalia i would've moved there

the entire government is to blame for intentionally doing nothing while bums are being paid large amounts of cash to enter the country illegally and stay forever. trump was a total liar, never wanted a stop to immigration, and of course neither do the demonrats

That's what Mitch the Grim Reaper McConnell says. You know, the RepubliCON leader of the Senate for the last 10 years? What a monster. Let the children go!

I don't think those cases were very significant? There may be two cases decided today that will be a way better test.

One decision just in. And Neil Gorsuch failed the test. The supreme upheld the partisan gerrymandering being drawn by elected officials.

Next up is the citizenship question.

I will be leaving my presidential choice blank for the 2nd election in a row. Seems like no one from the right wants to step forward. Maybe someone like the Starbucks owner re-emerges as an I, then I’ll reassess.

Depends who the Dems nominate, may have to hold breath and vote for trump

Neither side is interested in reducing the debt.

There are a lot of jobs left begging to be had also. Problem is the supply of available workers are the bottom of the barrel.

if any one of:

-decrease in US Treasury sales to foreign investment driving up yield rates

->5% inflation + > 5.5% unemployment

-10% devaluation of PPP

the US is done. toast, end of monetary standard.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread