TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Dumb Merlin was in the blind until 9:00. Lol Thats funny!

Many smart gamblers were betting Trump for the limit at 4 and 5 to 1. At 4, 5, 6, and 7 o'clock.

I guest thats why he's Dumb Merlin. Are you ever right? You actually predicted a Red WAY. That's when you lost all credibility.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many smart gamblers were betting Trump for the limit at 4 and 5 to 1. At 4, 5, 6, and 7 o'clock.

I guest thats why he's Dumb Merlin. Are you ever right? You actually predicted a Red WAY. That's when you lost all credibility.

you making limit wagers...….lol

$5 limits..…...lol

you know compulsive lairs are sick people....

Total bullshit, i was at work and following it off and on on the internet, all there was were exit polls showing clinton winning Fla, NC.  The others,  WI, MI, PA were never a question until much later. The networks pretended Fla was close until maybe 8:30, but they still pretended there was no path to victory, etc.

lots of technical problems at the debate tonight...rachel maddow blames putin for the problems.........

And she'll probably win an Emmy. But you're young and dumb. The only thing you know about RM is what you hear from Hannity and Fox News. Dumb Alfie was posting Fox News propaganda all day. Grow the fuk up you piece of shit.

You want some more schooling tomorrow. The more educated you get the less burials you take.

trade wars not working

trade deficit grows

The nominal goods deficit swelled to $74.5 billion in May as imports rose by more than exports. The $3.6 billion increase in the deficit places it at its highest level in five months and above the past year's average. Large gains in capital and consumer goods exports contributed to a 3% gain in nominal goods exports. Imports rose 3.7% as nearly all major categories bounced back from declines in April.

Total bullshit, i was at work and following it off and on on the internet, all there was were exit polls showing clinton winning Fla, NC. The others, WI, MI, PA were never a question until much later. The networks pretended Fla was close until maybe 8:30, but they still pretended there was no path to victory, etc.

Dumb Merlin, Trump was always overperforming in Florida. All the East Coast battleground states were close. You don't understand value. Trump at 4-1 and 5-1 was great value.

If you remember correctly Hurricane Comey wasn't the only Hurricane that suppressed Hillary's vote. Hurricane Matthew also tore up the Carolinas, Florida, Georgia, East coast prior to the election. Definitely suppressed Hillary's vote. Value baby. Something you obviously don't understand.

9:00? Lol You truely are a CONservative Fagboy!

And she'll probably win an Emmy. But you're young and dumb. The only thing you know about RM is what you hear from Hannity and Fox News. Dumb Alfie was posting Fox News propaganda all day. Grow the fuk up you piece of shit.

You want some more schooling tomorrow. The more educated you get the less burials you take.

the 3 stooges won an emmy, and !!!!!!!

5 months of ratings in the toilet. she is a lair. a political hack... after the mueller report came out she been exposed and dropping like a rock......

i wonder how much some dems are paying her to come out in the open with this now fake news ....this stuff never ends, it really getting so boring these days

Zero effect, remember there were like 15 accusations against him weeks before the election, the media was calling him a sexual predator, then came the access hollywood tape, no one cared.  Didn't cost him a single vote I bet.

Of course the media doesn't understand why it didn't work, that people are smarter than the media thinks, we see through all the lies. Next year they will have even less ability to influence public opinion.

Dumb Merlin, Trump was always overperforming in Florida. All the East Coast battleground states were close. You don't understand value. Trump at 4-1 and 5-1 was great value.

If you remember correctly Hurricane Comey wasn't the only Hurricane that suppressed Hillary's vote. Hurricane Matthew also tore up the Carolinas, Florida, Georgia, East coast prior to the election. Definitely suppressed Hillary's vote. Value baby. Something you obviously don't understand.

9:00? Lol You truely are a CONservative Fagboy!

The hurricane only hit dem areas huh? In red states? :lol

Trump got absolutely nothing of record to run on.

Zero accomplished in 4 years.

Normal folk will ask themselves am I better off. Is my country better off?

Smart folk will break it down.

Economy....in recession

Unemployment....rising

Healthcare.....fail

Trade.....fail

Unity......big fail

Infrastructure......huge fail

Debt......really huge fail

Foreign Policy..... Gigundus fail

Honesty, Transparency, Trust.... Loolzikbwee FAIL.

Nobody gonna vote Trump except the clowns, idiots and extremists.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread