TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Great assumption! The bar is so low, not one RepubliCON cares that Trump steals from charities. They will still vote for the criminal if the opportunity is there. Carolina doesn't understand the hate. :laugh:laugh:laugh

Guy steals millions from charities, steals millions from students and consumers and Carolinakid can't grasp the the concept that a majority of the world hates Trump?

And you couldn’t beat a loser, a crook, and thief.

BWAHAHAh

Keep blaming everyone else , it’s what the D’s do best.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My stock has never been higher.

Mine too! But my 401k never did as good as when Obama was president. Historically the stock markets have done better under a Dem President vs. a CON, The Dem's just don't brag and take credit for it. It's not normal or ethical to try and influence voters with nonsense. Reagan did it thou. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" Bush just colluded with his brother to steal the 2000 election.

Mine too! But my 401k never did as good as when Obama was president. Historically the stock markets have done better under a Dem President vs. a CON, The Dem's just don't brag and take credit for it. It's not normal or ethical to try and influence voters with nonsense. Reagan did it thou. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" Bush just colluded with his brother to steal the 2000 election.

Is Obama still getting credit for the economy?

No. I am not saying he's getting more Black support. I think he will have the same there, more or less. I think he has LOST a few Republicans since he took office, and I don't think he is going to replace that support with any crossover Dems, Independents, third-party voters, etc.

I am willing to bet if he runs that he has a lower general vote than 2016, adjusted for population growth.

My brother voted for obama twice and didn't vote for Trump, he said he's 100% gonna vote for trump this time, I dont think Trump has lost any republicans(not every republican voted for him last time), If he can improve among blacks(he supposedly got 8% last time), that's all he needs, Latino support for him is apparently rising as well - they dont want this country to turn into the shithole they came from.

Electorally he'll be almost unbeatable IMO, if he holds one of WI.MI,PA, he wins.

Is Obama still getting credit for the economy?

He never did. It's only the right wing that gives credit for an economy. Make any sense to you.  

It all began in 1987 when Ronny Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine. This led to sweeping conservative radio all over your Am dial. Newt Gringrich and Rush Limbaum are broadcasting the bullshit conservative cancer throughout America. Fox News was created. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-fairness-doctrine-in-one-post/2011/08/23/gIQAN8CXZJ_blog.html

The biggest reason partisanship has gone tribal in this country is because of some contrversial Supreme Court decisions. Many of their recent rulings have been anti democracy, anti Republic. They're bought and paid for by the wealthiest! Citizen United is a major example. 

I have investigated charities/nonprofits for fraud before. Based on the information, it is a certainty the Trumps were guilty. It's not really up for debate.

That is just one of many talking points with me, though. I don't even consider it "hot" because it's so clear-cut, that there's no intellectual challenge in dealing with it.

His guilt in the multi-million dollar charity scam is not even a point of debate.

In order for the NY AG to settle the case without a trial, Tiny was required to allocute every component of his guilt. It is in writing and he (via his appointed counsel) signed off on all of it.

He never did. It's only the right wing that gives credit for an economy. Make any sense to you.

It all began in 1987 when Ronny Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine. This led to sweeping conservative radio all over your Am dial. Newt Gringrich and Rush Limbaum are broadcasting the bullshit conservative cancer throughout America. Fox News was created. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-fairness-doctrine-in-one-post/2011/08/23/gIQAN8CXZJ_blog.html

The biggest reason partisanship has gone tribal in this country is because of some contrversial Supreme Court decisions. Many of their recent rulings have been anti democracy, anti Republic. They're bought and paid for by the wealthiest! Citizen United is a major example.

So it’s not ok to have a conservative voice in the media? GTFO. No one is forcing anyone to listen to it. My AM presets - 620 WTMJ, 670 The Score, 780 WBBM, 960 WSBT (Notre Dame), and 1000 WMVP-ESPN. See how easy that is?

Yesterday we heard devastating testimony corroborating evidence of bribery uncovered in the inquiry that the president abused his power  and violated his oath by threatening to withhold military aid and a White House meeting in exchange for an investigation into his political rival,  a clear attempt by the president to give himself an advantage in the 2020 election.

This after he got caught stealing millions from a charity. And after he got caught stealing millions from students and consumers. This after he got caught directing illegal payments to silence witnesses just prior to the last election he won. And all this after he admitted to being a sexual predator. 

They don't make them any scummier than this.  Lock down your charity boxes. Nasty precedents are being set by the RepubliCON party!

Yesterday we heard devastating testimony corroborating evidence of bribery uncovered in the inquiry that the president abused his power and violated his oath by threatening to withhold military aid and a White House meeting in exchange for an investigation into his political rival, a clear attempt by the president to give himself an advantage in the 2020 election.

This after he got caught stealing millions from a charity. And after he got caught stealing millions from students and consumers. This after he got caught directing illegal payments to silence witnesses just prior to the last election he won. And all this after he admitted to being a sexual predator.

They don't make them any scummier than this. Lock down your charity boxes. Nasty precedents are being set by the RepubliCON party!

And

You

Still

Lost

To

That

Lol

what have the house democRATS done in the last 3 years other than chase trump..

They wait for policy from the administration. They review, research, debate, present to their constituents and vote accordingly. They work with the laws and process accordingly.

There has been literally nothing put before them by the current administration.

Between, self defense, hawking the news, playing with his phone, pep rally every other night, trips to nowhere to accomplish nothing, golf and inventing or spreading conspiracy, un meeting every donor who name ends in ov, off, or a vowel, communicating with Vlad or President Hannity.......The guy ran a little short of time for the process of governance. besides all he gotta do is have Steven Miller write some wack out shit on an oversized greeting cards for him to sign Process takes too long.

The Dems got nothing to do fella.

They wait for policy from the administration. They review, research, debate, present to their constituents and vote accordingly. They work with the laws and process accordingly.

Between, self defense, hawking the news, playing with his phone, pep rally every other night, trips to nowhere to accomplish nothing, golf and inventing or spreading conspiracy, un meeting every donor who name ends in ov, off, or a vowel, communicating with Vlad or President Hannity.......The guy ran a little short of time for the process of governance. besides all he gotta do is have Steven Miller write some wack out shit on an oversized greeting cards for him to sign Process takes too long.

doing fuck all > starting wars.

id vote for a potato over a D or R warmonger.

Yeah. The President is the one who writes the laws. LOL.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread