• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

And they wonder why china isn't afraid of us. :deemer

I like how these idiots supply Ukraine with 100's of billions in weapons and think they get to tell China not to dare supply Russia with any military assistance. Let's hope China opens up their entire arsenal.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

I like how these idiots supply Ukraine with 100's of billions in weapons and think they get to tell China not to dare supply Russia with any military assistance. Let's hope China opens up their entire arsenal.

What a stupid fuck Sleepy is. Guaranteed he's a Neo-Nazi!!!!!

5 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

The party of Neo-Nazis,  Fascist,  criminals and big government don't like Lori Lightfoot? Go figure.

The Neo-Nazis are trying to ban you girls from discussing their periods in school? Go figure 

The party of Neo-Nazis aren't allowing history books that refer to Rosa Parks as an African American to be part of the educational curriculum? Go figure. 

Not much to figure it's fairly simple, the party of Neo-Nazis, fascist, and criminals hate blacks and love big government. 

I hate big government and incompetence.  

36 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

You nazi bitch been gone for an over two hours, how many cocks did you blow? 

How am a Nazi when I'm rooting for Jewish president Zelenskyy and against Nazis like you, Merlin,  PooTin,  Tucker, Marjorie taylor greene and Neo-Nazis like Sleepy, Trump, Ron Defascist,  PatrickBateman, Gmcarroll33,  Hoffa etc?

Come on now Vitalyo,  stop with the false rhetoric and blatant projection.  No one is buying what you're selling.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread