• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Avoiding the vietnam war was extremely common among rich kids in the 60's, ask joe biden.

Thank you. Mayor Pete served. Trump had sore feet. Joe Biden was not part of the conversation until you needed to attempt to justify the weakness of your argument.

It's a Trumptard thing. Point a finger and hope.

Who fukkin cares about Joe Biden. All he is now is an excuse.

Thank you. Mayor Pete served. Trump had sore feet. Joe Biden was not part of the conversation until you needed to attempt to justify the weakness of your argument.

It's a Trumptard thing. Point a finger and hope.

Who fukkin cares about Joe Biden. All he is now is an excuse.

Trump is a hybrid of David, Goliath, and Ghengis Kahn, he is the ultimate warrior.

He rose from his sniveling beginnings as a draft dodger with bad feet, to the most powerful man in the world, the most feared man in the world.

We are the luckiest people in history to have his steady hand at the helm in these dangerous times. :cheers

Trump is a hybrid of David, Goliath, and Ghengis Kahn, he is the ultimate warrior.

He rose from his sniveling beginnings as a draft dodger with bad feet, to the most powerful man in the world, the most feared man in the world.

We are the luckiest people in history to have his steady hand at the helm in these dangerous times. :cheers

Sounds like a grade 3 homework assignment.

Not bad for a base member.

Trump holding steady at an impressive 49% in a new gallup poll, support among independents at it's highest level ever, satisfaction with how things are going at it's highest level since 2005.

ALL IS WELL. Trump planted the seeds of prosperity and everything came up roses. :yay

So far in your quest to tell us less than nothing, you've used Rasmussen, Zogby, Harris and Gallup.

You are at a C+ average and an R = 1.1 bias.

You gotta stop operating as if everyone is as fukkin stupid as you Fester or you're gonna have to stick to the Mt. Rushmore and gift from god crap.

Or the "I heard", that is a real breadwinner.

So far in your quest to tell us less than nothing, you've used Rasmussen, Zogby, Harris and Gallup.

You are at a C+ average and an R = 1.1 bias.

You gotta stop operating as if everyone is as fukkin stupid as you Fester or you're gonna have to stick to the Mt. Rushmore and gift from god crap.

Or the "I heard", that is a real breadwinner.

I "heard" emerson was at 49% too. :lol

Pure scum. Simply sickening how democrats are so weak.

Why is it that every vile piece of rhetoric you spit can be applied to "the other side" just as easily? I am talking from Pee Wee Football up to national politics, and everything in between?

Your accuracy rate really needs to improve, or you need to preface all of your posts with "In my opinion" so we can be reminded it has no solid proof for one side.

:pop

Why is it that every vile piece of rhetoric you spit can be applied to "the other side" just as easily? I am talking from Pee Wee Football up to national politics, and everything in between?

Your accuracy rate really needs to improve, or you need to preface all of your posts with "In my opinion" so we can be reminded it has no solid proof for one side.

:pop

Hmmm. I'm not sure what my comments about Bernie and democrats in general have to do with me, but anyway, carry on.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread