• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not worth a hill of beans. If you ever saw what and who came of a container ship you would wanna build a wall in the ocean.

The final real price tag of that wall inclusive of the gov't shut down, interest, rebuilds and repairs, cancelled services and corrupt building practices, would have benefitted your country tenfold had it been spent on critical infrastructure

An acquaintance in the Windsor Area is providing steel tubing for the Wall project. Fine Canadian steel for your nice wall. Takes about 2 hours to chop a hole in it big enough to walk half a village through.

Still gonna spend major bux in sensor monitoring, policing and surveillance per annum.

There are many other residual costs as well. I suspect the real story of the wall will be told at some point and many more will understand it's real worth. When this bullshit guise of full employment finally breaks, the Wall will find it's real value quickly.

Why does Canada have nice secure points of entry, but look down on the US having them?

I voted for Trump, was happy that he won and have dug the America First agenda.

Id be fine if it continues.

But this Bernie Sanders is no joke.

He's taking it all. Prepare early!

It's very amusing the way you shift your views drastically from week to week. Not many people out there wavering between Trump and Bernie. :lol

Why does Canada have nice secure points of entry, but look down on the US having them?

Brother I ain't looking down at anyone and our ports of entry (and this is absolute feet on the ground first hand knowledge) are as secure as a bag of marshmallows in a microwave.

Completely corrupt. I can speak for several of yours as well on an acquainted level.

If Salvadorians, Cubans, Haitians, Somalis, Sudanese, Mexicans et al want to come to my country or yours you can't stop them. Just changing slightly, the mode of delivery.

The only ways you can stop illegal human traffic is to give them a better option, either at home or elsewhere. Trump knows that and he's already been successful at it. He coerced the Mexican President into giving Central Americans a reason to stop and stay in Mexico and many are finding reasonable employment there.

The wall makes a better badge though.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread