TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

21 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party and our country," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Monday after questions about Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.

“Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality," McConnell said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...mns-loony-lies-swipe-marjorie-taylor-n1256429

Cry all you want El Fucko but she got 75% of the vote in her district.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I saw what it was about, but is it on Netflix, Prime, or...?

I would certainly watch it. I've used that term in a video up here to describe Canadian politicians who allowed America to be sovereign here in respect to marijuana laws. I guess it was focused on some twat who was the Minister of Justice here, a Conservative, and the video did use the analogy of Vichy France. I think I was the one in the film who made it. It came up that the French executed the Vichy leaders after the war, including the scumbag Marshall Petain. So the director wanted to put that in. I argued against it and was told it was not going in, but when the video came out, it was in there.

A couple of years later I got a visit from two guys from RCMP national security. Drove 500 miles to talk to me. Said the Minister of Justice was getting death threats.  They said I wasn't being investigated and I had nothing to do with it. But they asked a whole lot of people about me, including going into federal prisons down in the Lower Mainland to talk to people I knew. A year later they drove all the way back up North to tell me I'd been "cleared". I thought WTF, you told me I wasn't being investigated. Anyways they were good guys. Smart guys.

The movie was called the Naked Queen.

Not sure what you MSM sheep LIBtards are babbling about. Her opponent dropped out , he was not going to win..

Ha its not like no one else showed up to compete. She beat out several GOP in the primariies

Additional not sure why you guys keep making the Qanon references as she said herself that she found misinformation in it.

Do you MSM sheep ever stop making stuff up or parroting your gods.

from sept

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-opponent-drop-out-georgia-house

25 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Okay, I saw what it was about, but is it on Netflix, Prime, or...?

I would certainly watch it. I've used that term in a video up here to describe Canadian politicians who allowed America to be sovereign here in respect to marijuana laws. I guess it was focused on some twat who was the Minister of Justice here, a Conservative, and the video did use the analogy of Vichy France. I think I was the one in the film who made it. It came up that the French executed the Vichy leaders after the war, including the scumbag Marshall Petain. So the director wanted to put that in. I argued against it and was told it was not going in, but when the video came out, it was in there.

A couple of years later I got a visit from two guys from RCMP national security. Drove 500 miles to talk to me. Said the Minister of Justice was getting death threats.  They said I wasn't being investigated and I had nothing to do with it. But they asked a whole lot of people about me, including going into federal prisons down in the Lower Mainland to talk to people I knew. A year later they drove all the way back up North to tell me I'd been "cleared". I thought WTF, you told me I wasn't being investigated. Anyways they were good guys. Smart guys.

The movie was called the Naked Queen.

The Sorrow and the Pity correctly explores the treasonous cheese eating surrender monkey French Nazi collaborators. 

The feeling I came away with was what a terrible thing it is to panic and take the easy way out rather than standing tall. Those collaborators had to live with the sin of what they did every day until they died. 

23 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Here's the IMDB on it. You'd probably like it. Very Valley approach, if you know Winlaw and the Slocan Valley.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1412769/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Looks pretty good, I'll check it out.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Sorrow and the Pity correctly explores the treasonous cheese eating surrender monkey French Nazi collaborators. 

The feeling I came away with was what a terrible thing it is to panic and take the easy way out rather than standing tall. Those collaborators had to live with the sin of what they did every day until they died. 

Looks pretty good, I'll check it out.

Where did you see the Sorrow and the Pity?

9 hours ago, ajt said:

She'll get primaried if she's even around that long.

She won with 75% of the vote, I dont think her constituents are unhappy with her in any way, shape or form. A fake media storm does not equate with unpopularity - quite the opposite, they are attacking her because they fear her.

Now I already get that the portion of TGF who are non thinking, MSM parroting sheep will poo poo this off the top without even reading any evidence whatsover.:laughing-smiley-face:

You will get no arguments from me.  This thread is designed for those who want more information about the subject, maybe you are unsure or maybe you never bothered to look deeper into it.

Disclaimer from me...when the story broke years ago I was not following the news that much( when I did watch I admit to being an MSM sheep for the most part)  so I didnt pay much attention to the story. I didnt NOT believe it , it just seemed a little crazy that a group of pedos would be so sick, so open and so blatant about their activities.  I suspect that is why the media were able to sweep the story under the rug and dismiss those that believed it as "conspiracy theorists".  Regular people are just not ready to accept that their officials can be this evil.  

Remember that when the govt believes wild accusations against citizens it is an investigation and when you believe wild accusations against the govt  it is a conspiracy theory:bulb

But I recently decided to find out for myself if their was any merit to the story. It is a rabbit hole that would have sent Alice running home to Mom and hiding under the covers.

Whatever you choose to believe after reading the evidence that I provide is obviously up to you. But I think that any honest person who has the stomach to consume this info will be hard pressed to OUTRIGHT deny the existence of a powerful , organized group of sickos who are abusing and exploiting children. I think you will also be shocked about how they do it in a manner that basically mocks and dares the general public to do anything to stop them.

Back later.......

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread