Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Letting all the usual MSM sheep LIB get their jabs in. I understand what they TOLD you to think, no hard feelings.

One day you will be unplugged from your Matrix world and see the truth.

:shake

Pretty telling as to who lives in the Matrix when one is not even willing to look at any evidence beyond "Conspiracy theory yo"

Put down the meth pipe 

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

rt don't worry about this stuff

podesta emails had them openly talking about young boy's semen, there's a video of podesta swearing at a little girl he is torturing, openly talking about murdering a supreme court justice right before he dies

nobody ever prosecutes this stuff

John_Podesta_and_Steve_Elmendorf_Wikileaks_Email_6008_Discuss_Assassination_Wetwork_of_Justice_Antonin_Scalia_at_Cibolo_Creek_Ranch_February_9_2016-t.jpg

You are correct No one has done anything YET. One day they will.

I still think that many decent  people that are deniers are just not aware at the depth of the depravity, they would never do the research to find it on their own.

Im saying that I have done MUCH research and will present the information over time. I think the info I have compiled may even surprise many like yourself who are already familiar with these "criminals committing crimes against humanity"

If no one is interested in reading then so be it but future me would kick presents me's ass for NOT TRYING. If I had more resources then I would be on the streets and somehow taking greater action against these devils but this is what I can do for now.

48 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You are a LIB but they havent turned you totally LIBTARD yet. I cant save you anymore, you will have to do it on your own.

But hell, you like entertainment, read some of the shit Im going to post and then laugh at it, I think you  will be hard pressed to:bulb

Why don’t you entertain us with more theories about how Trump is still president  

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Why don’t you entertain us with more theories about how Trump is still president  

Not a theory and it will be more evident in time, but that is NOT what this thread is about. One can still lead without the title.

Joe Biden is EXACLTY what the country needs at this moment in time.

People forgot how good they had it and need an evil regime to remind them to not get complacent and let this happen again.

This thread is NOT about Trump but it will become quite obvious why so many sick MOFOs hate Trump, they are evil pedos and he hunts evil pedos. Im not sure you realize how many victims of human trafficking have been saved under the Trump admin because the MSM hardly reports it.

Keep reading Joey and you many learn a thing or three before its all over.:pizza

This senile fk on his last breath keeps begging for my attention. I already got about 5 stalkers at this joint so I dont really have time to respond to Paddywhack and his weak dementia driven posts.

But in keeping with the make a wish campaign going on around here to make Paddy's last days of forum hospice comfortable I will try to respond to around 1 in 20 of your mouth shits at best. No promises though

Lets just say Uncle June is doing much better in this scene than Paddywhack.

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

He is a passionate Patriot who is tired of the Bull Shit.:dancing

No he's not. He's as far from a patriot as you are, you criminal supporting scumbag. Keep on writing your own self glorifying story, and we'll tell you the cold hard truth about you and your traitorous fellow travellers.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread