Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/20/2020 at 8:00 AM, rdalert447 said:

But who gets to decide who is a lunatic?

Well, I was testifying in a court case once, some civil matter, and I described some guy as seeming to be mentally ill. The counsel asked me if I was a psychiatrist. I said "No, but if you drive by a house with smoke and flames coming out of the roof, you don't need to be a fireman to know its on fire".

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

DeSanitis standing strong vs Big Tech Censorship BS

https://wearethene.ws/notable/200644

You twats lack the intelligence or manners or honesty to be included in the public discourse. You wanna be a dumb twat spouting bullshit all over the media, the media gonna cancel your check, motherfucker. Live with it, because that goes hand and hand with being stupid, ignorant, and whacked out. When has your type of scum ever had a public platform in a western democracy? Never. And, you aren't getting one now. Got the picture, cockbreath?

8 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

Trump wouldnt even take lindells calls now. no chance. guy is in la la land

WTF are you talking about, he's got evidence up the ass. He's having a meeting to go over the evidence on friday - this is big...real big...KRAKEN big. The shit is about to hit the fan.

Rudy is warming up in the bullpen right now. :cigar

“The mob believes everything it is told, provided only that it be repeated over and over. Provided too that its passions, hatreds, fears are catered to. Nor need one try to stay within the limits of plausibility: on the contrary, the grosser, the bigger, the cruder the lie, the more readily is it believed and followed. Nor is there any need to avoid contradictions: the mob never notices; needless to pretend to correlate what is said to some with what is said to others: each person or group believes only what he is told, not what anyone else is told; needless to strive for coherence: the mob has no memory; needless to pretend to any truth: the mob is radically incapable of perceiving it: the mob can never comprehend that its own interests are what is at stake.”
Alexandre Koyré, Réflexions sur le mensonge

Summation of MSM sheep today. Wake up!

It is not left vs right it is Americans vs Globalists

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread