• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What was merged?

Just a number of topics that were curated by all parties  who posted in the thread fairly well for the most part and then got thrown into the hole.

Not crying about the merge just stating that it was a lazy job and its not like people have been starting tons of great new threads anyone lately, so it felt unnecessary.

I mean whatever really because more political thread will be started anyway to post in but why kill legit threads.

Hell the first page still goes back to Monday

30 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

There were clearly non political thread mixed in and thrown into the hole.

People  spent time to curate and compile these threads. Not sure why the massive overhaul was needed.

Its not like a bunch of great topics were being pushed down or anything.

Shut your fucking piehole, you two bit imbecile.

See the main thing about LIBs, especially here is that they bitch and moan about what OTHER people are posting.

They are free to start up their own interesting and engaging threads but they dont. They do not no how to build they do know how to destroy.

I get multiple stalkers when I post, do I cry and tell them to stop following me around. Nope I let them have their fun, if stalking me stops the m from stalking someone in real life then I figure Im doing  good for society.  I help a victim in the real world and an avatar online find fullfillment. Hell even guys who you think are doing well and pretend to be self made to impress internet strangers dont know what to do with themselves all day.

Additionally there are some reallllllly horrible posters that put up garbage thread on a daily basis that are lucky to get 50 views. No complaints from me, hell even that video game nerd stolen valor commie kid finally hit it big with a thread so you gotta give everyone a chance.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread