Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

The sheep still dont understand that it is righteous people on the right that are standing up to the demonic Democrats, people like Lin Wood  are trying to protect the rights of ALL people. They want to disbar him for simply telling the truth, even if you dont agree with him, he has done nothing from a legal point of view warrant a disbar.

When he is being attacked and forced to respond to literally a forest of paper within 10 days you know the shit is punitive and has no basis in fairness and truth finding. Its like every committe member made their own min 20 page single spaced complaint...haha

Again you will laugh because you think he is on the OTHER SIDE.

Remember you didnt win , THEY did . As soon as you stop becoming useful they will attack you as well.

jswJBQm5.jpg

Do us a favor and never make another post that mentions "Lin Wood".

I dont see how the entire country doesnt snap in the very near future.

The media is pushing people hard into a civil war, it is what the masters  obviously want in order to make the next move.

It feels like a no win situtation, the fake media being taken down seems like the best hope.

Despite some optimism, I dont think the sheep on the left can wake up fast enough to participate in the revolution.

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

A little early ,,,but Happy President's Day to the real leader of our country and best President of our Lifetime

Donald J Trump

giphy.gif

I'm on pins and needles waiting for Trump to actually say something.

Except he's not going to, do you know why? Because he's a f'n wimp, all talk, all blather, no real action...ever.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'm on pins and needles waiting for Trump to actually say something.

Except he's not going to, do you know why? Because he's a f'n wimp, all talk, all blather, no real action...ever.

sounds legit.....he is doing the smart thing right now and keeping the enemy guessing....but since you need to hear from him so badly and what I have posted is not enough , perhaps you can reread this fine document

trump-impeachemtn-statement.png

12 hours ago, mikeman said:

San fran issues rules on having sex. here's a highliight...“Wearing a well-fitting mask that covers the mouth and nose while having sex with other people will further reduce the risk,” the press release stated.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/14/san-francisco-health-department-issues-guidelines-sex-coronavirus-era/

I dont think Joey gonna make Deemy and Hines do all that when they get together later this spring.

How they gonna swallow each others jizz otherwise?

Recently someone wondered what is the point of posting when it wont change anyone's mind.

They were working under the impression that I thought I could . Nope not in the least.

Primarily I post because I generally enjoy it(at least for now) and I like to keep Patriots encouraged as I see how easily they are getting discouraged. People can only handle being lied to and gas lit for so long. They are constantly trying to divide us and shit I get conservatives attacking me for being too aggressive, kinda funny when you look at the fact that I have started very few threads lately BUT none the less the ones that do get started by others are either political in nature or TURN political in nature quickly.

Additionaly for the haters and deniers.....  I do know that even if my truth is mocked or denied that what I post is at least read in some capacity.

So that in time when a third party that the denier trusts, for example their MSM god or another LIB, repeats the truth then 2 things happen

1. They will have remembered hearing about it before, whether it be from me or someone else. "Oh yea I heard about the Joe being a traitor pedo!" ,for example

2. They will now be more willing to accept the truth becasue they are now hearing it from a "trusted source" and psychologically are more inclined to repeat that truth because "they" thought of it.

I only despise the commies as they actively root for the demise of this country, the others I hope will wake up and we can work together to thwart the enemy.

22 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

VanDerVeen lays the smack down on this dishonest reporter

These are your false idols sheep, spinning lie after lie. Love how she tries to minimize the doctoring of evicence.

HELL EVEN THE CBS TITLE IS A LIE, DUDE DIDNT "RIP OFF MIKE" HE REMOVED IT AND TOSSED IT IN DISGUST

This is a lesson on how to handle the liars.    Tell me when you LIBS start feeling ashamed for being suckers?

He absolutely demolished that woman. The media is so incredibly evil.

What do you know, more lies about that day from the MSM.

Are you sheep tired of them lying to you yet?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/14/the-new-york-times-retracts-the-sicknick-story/

Like so many fake news stories about Donald Trump and his supporters, millions of Americans believe the Sicknick story as truth; even a correction won’t change their minds.

HOLY MOLY , I watched this video again looking for the most obvious stuff, since many fools cant tell play acting crisis from REAL crisis.

Watch the footage at about 15:11, this is the first time that anyone even PRETENDS to put pressure on the wound on the upper chest /shoulder area . Until then they have done more to kill her than save her life if this was real.:laugh

The "police" takes out this tiny gauze at around 15:00 that would barely sop up the blood from a scraped knee, let alone a gunshot  and places it above her chest for a short while. But here is the problem folks..we can see earlier  and throughout the footage and MOST CLEARLY at 9:37 when the flashlight shines on there is no blood on her clothes at all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qyDhHI2Ya4Ns/

it is really no wonder why some of you believe anything they tell you. You wont even trust your own eyes and instincts ,,,it is just easier to parrot what they tell you. You can lead a LIB to knowledge but you cant make them think.

Im mean for fucks sake they show you the methods AND the pumping mechanisms used at the beginning of the video.(2:50 or so)

They even show you the black belt they use...Tmust not have been working properly that day because not that much "blood" was released. Then at the end what do we see wrapped around Ashli as she is being wheeled out on the gurney.

Oh BTW anyone find funeral or death cert info yet?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread