• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange enough as it is, being  the most outspoken Trump supporter here, I never believed in or referrenced Q or Qanon, as in NEVER other than in replying to the clowns on TGF who bring it up.  NONE of my friends ever talked about it either, not even 1 time in a conversation has any of them brought up the topic.

But then the media kept making a big deal about how it was just BS and Conspiracy theories. And they just kept talking about it . One week it is BS and then then next week they were some kind of national threat. They even created the term Qanon to discredit the movement.

Well which one is it MSM, BS or threat?

Then the LIBS on TGF would mock my posts making reference to it and I know they have NO FUCKING idea what it  really is, they are just parroting their MSM gods.

So I figure damn, if these Mofos are making such a big deal about it then maybe I need to actually investigate and find out what the fuss is all about.

Well I have for about the last week researched and immersed  myself into the different aspects of the  movement. I can tell that there is quite a bit of disinformation that exists but my assessment at this juncture is that there is WAY more truth involved than I ever expected. The proofs are overwhelming in number and happen too ofter to be pure coincidence. Like anything of this nature you will have the extremists that stretch credibility in their effort to back fit proofs.

Im am not willing to try and explain it to anyone as Im not well versed enough on the topic. I am also not interested in selling the concept or suggesting that you believe in it. Im simply telling you what my early experience has been.

It is quite fascinating either way, especially for those feeling down about the direction that this country appears to be headed in.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Also for the records I still wont be talking about Q or posting the proofs on TGF. This will be the only thread I will ever make about it.

If anyone is interested in doing their own research  , I wont post any public links but will send research links to legit requests via pm

Much of Q is too esoterical and would not make sense to people who do not follow what is going so no sense in diluting the forum with a topic that

no one understands.

16 minutes ago, kyhawk said:

Keep living in Wacko World.

This is EXACTLY the type of response one would expect from a Dumb ass NO nothing lib, they revel in ignorance.

He literally has NO FUCKING idea what Q is about and has only dismissed it because he was TOLD to.:laugh

I mean why bother wasting time trying to find the truth of anything when you can just parrot CNN's opinion.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

As stated numerous times, you are one dumb motherfucker!!!

This is EXACTLY the type of response one would expect from a Dumb ass NO nothing lib, they revel in ignorance.

He literally has NO FUCKING idea what Q is about and has only dismissed it because he was TOLD to.:laugh

I mean why bother wasting time trying to find the truth of anything when you can just parrot CNN's opinion.

4 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

raise, you are one dumb motherfucker

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

You stupid fucking meth head, I know way more than you about Q. Been discussed on the forums for years. Not to mention , you stupid fuck, it’s where all the idiotic mouthshit you were spewing all over about how trump was still going to be president we’re originated by those clowns 

I mean you know you fucked up big time when LYING LIBERAL fake news Wiki is not censoring the truth about you

On February 12, 2021, Melissa DeRosa, a top aide to Cuomo, said the administration intentionally delayed the release of data pertaining to deaths from COVID-19 within nursing homes in fear it would've triggered a potential federal investigation by the Department of Justice and given a political victory to former President Donald Trump during the 2020 presidential election.[197][198

This is ludicrous. Fucking asshole is talking about joblessness and despair....yeah because your dumb ass regime is fuking shit up.

Democrats take something good and convince you it is bad , then fuck it up intentionally to prove to you it is bad and then try to con you with "we are going to work together to build it back better " all they while they continue to fuck you and it up even more.

Complete and utter sham. Cork soaker has not even given Americans one win to make it look good, that is how much they are rubbing it in your face.

This video is a 100 percent FUUUUUUK YOUUUU to Americans.

This one that I posted elsewhere fits in the WTF category. Im not saying that it is as fact of what is happening

Im am saying that if one were wearing a prosthetic and it was not on properly that it could create that droopy eye with extra smooth forehead look.

I dont think people realize how much prosthetics have advanced, see 2nd video for  example

https://files.catbox.moe/bv7l9l.mp4

https://gab.com/Q45/posts/105733780964314412

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread