TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

25 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Is it true that Texas economy took a 4 billion dollar hit after Fascist Republicon Scum Gov. Abbott slowed down southern border traffic for political reasons?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-20/texas-governor-s-border-slowdown-cost-4-billion-research-shows

Not sure.

When I'm done breastfeeding my new grandson I'll look into the matter.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who's more religiously extreme? 

1. Amy Handmaid Barrett 

2. Mr. Ginni Thomas 

3. Sam Alieto

I always thought the constitution guaranteed me the separation of church and state?

Will any of these religious right fascist Republicon Scum justices ever recuse themselves because their rulings are being made because of their extreme religious ideology.  

No fucken way. Mr. Ginni Thomas won't even recuse himself for having a wife that was a leader of the Jan 6th insurrection.  

Fascist Republicon Scum

Tweet

Conversation

hL0qoe-H_bigger.jpg

This FORTY BILLION DOLLAR foreign aid package includes funds to pay the salaries and pensions of Ukrainian bureaucrats. We’re paying for the monthly deficit that the Ukrainian government is running. And that’s on top of the THIRTEEN BILLION DOLLARS we sent Ukraine in March.

Just put Hannity on the radio for a few minutes. Unlistenable. Guy is so out of touch with his party. Supports Oz, gives Lindsey Graham a platform to spew his nonsense, and doesn’t touch on one current issue that’s important to his listeners. No mention of 2000 Mules, no mention of tech censorship, no mention of Durham. Guy is awful.

19 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Just put Hannity on the radio for a few minutes. Unlistenable. Guy is so out of touch with his party. Supports Oz, gives Lindsey Graham a platform to spew his nonsense, and doesn’t touch on one current issue that’s important to his listeners. No mention of 2000 Mules, no mention of tech censorship, no mention of Durham. Guy is awful.

I agree, dont care for hannity one bit, he also never shuts up and lets the guests answer his long winded diatribes masked as questions.

Hannity was kind of funny during the 2016 campaigns on his radio show and prior to that.  Now he pretty much sucks on that and his nightly show.  The fact that he gives Lindsey Graham non-stop guest appearances as if any conservative believes a thing he says at this point or cares to listen to him says enough.  The funnest transition between shows was when Tucker Carlson slammed Lindsey Graham for hypocrisy on the way out of his show and Hannity lead right off with Lindsey Graham on his show. 

Honestly I've never really like any of the Fox News people.  Bill O'Reilly was a smug asshole.  Hannity was cool for a while but has gone to shit.  Tucker is cool.  Laura Ingraham is solid.  Gutfield's show at 11 is awful.  The show at 5 is awful.  Waters is alright for now.  I have better things to do than watch this channel non-stop.  Beats Joy Reid and MSNBC though.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hannity was kind of funny during the 2016 campaigns on his radio show and prior to that.  Now he pretty much sucks on that and his nightly show.  The fact that he gives Lindsey Graham non-stop guest appearances as if any conservative believes a thing he says at this point or cares to listen to him says enough.  The funnest transition between shows was when Tucker Carlson slammed Lindsey Graham for hypocrisy on the way out of his show and Hannity lead right off with Lindsey Graham on his show. 

OAN publicly admits there was no widespread election fraud in Georgia. 

Gmcarroll33 and Redstripe must be in shock. All along it was Bigrunner who had it right as usual. 

Fascist Republicon Scum

P.S. The only election fraud committed in 2020 was by Republicon scum, mostly from the Villages in Florida. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

OAN publicly admits there was no widespread election fraud in Georgia. 

Gmcarroll33 and Redstripe must be in shock. All along it was Bigrunner who had it right as usual. 

Fascist Republicon Scum

What the hell are you mentioning me for stumpy?  I've never mentioned election fraud.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What the hell are you mentioning me for stumpy?  I've never mentioned election fraud.

Your from Georgia? Did you ever mention there was no election fraud in Georgia, except when Brian Kemp as SOS purged democrats from the voter rolls? Did you ever mention Joe Biden won in a Georgia fair and square.  No you didn't.  You questioned the results. Even the Republicon SOS said Biden won in the most secure election ever. 

Again,  Bigrunner one of the few at TGF that had it right. I call it as I see it. I'm not a following sheep. 

P.S. It's becoming clearer and clearer Vaccines work. Unfortunately there will always be anti vaccine idiots. 

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your from Georgia? Did you ever mention there was no election fraud in Georgia, except when Brian Kemp as SOS purged democrats from the voter rolls? Did you ever mention Joe Biden won in a Georgia fair and square.  No you didn't.  You questioned the results. Even the Republicon SOS said Biden won in the most secure election ever. 

Again,  Bigrunner one of the few at TGF that had it right. I call it as I see it. I'm not a following sheep. 

P.S. It's becoming clearer and clearer Vaccines work. Unfortunately there will always be anti vaccine idiots. 

You’re beyond help peg leg.  Again I haven’t said anything.  Lard ass Stacy did invent boo hoo excuses as to why she didn’t win though.  Basically claiming her own race was too stupid to find a way to vote like everybody else for the last 60 years.  But hey it finally got her out of 60k debt at the age of 45.  A nice little scam she’s running.  Her and Patrisse Cullours really know how to scam their race and take the money and run.  Perhaps Stacey can lose again and go back to Chicago where she belongs and replace the lesbian.

Since we’re in the habit of lumping all people into one side or another this is the Biden anointed male.  Clearly you wear a dress and play dress up in drag with lipstick.  You must be math failed accountant by day and this guy at night.

image.gif.a4403874e8b3df50e9e693b8cb2a0a61.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.b323a7c5f5cec8793837e1942ffc6d84.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I think most normal Republicans and Democrats alike think that extremist rhetoric from the likes of Hannity on the right and Maddow on the left are simply embarrassing. 

Same question.  Do you support Fascist Republicon Gov Deathsantis, the leader of Florida's big government or the high school class president that is suing him over censorship?

We know WVU is supporting the Fascist Republicon.  How about you?

Oh and BTW, how many Emmy's has Hannity won? What a fuken idiot.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Same question.  Do you support Fascist Republicon Gov Deathsantis, the leader of Florida's big government or the high school class president that is suing him over censorship?

I would have to read the legal briefs to comment on the constitutionality of the case, same as you Runner.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread