Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Lol as a hardcore antigovernment libertarian there is no way it's that high.

Think about how difficult it must be for Cbs news to report even that half truth.  

One hand, they get some credit for reporting on their buttie Obiden doing bad with independents.

Other hand, they are not telling the total truth about HOW BAD, so they are lying.

49 minutes ago, WVU said:

take the pork out of that bill and it passes unanimously

There was no bill, it gave them extra money(about $28 million) and told them to hire more people, it did nothing whatsoever to help with this shortage in any way.

Still no explanation as to why they dont get formula from canada or mexico - where the shelves are full, cmon, it would at least help?

On 5/21/2022 at 12:46 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The problem with legislation is always in the detail.

Both sides propose what appears to be well meaning legislation aimed at helping Americans.

But what these egotistical greedy clowns do to honest legislation is add Amendments.

Amendments that feed a special intrest that usually benefits the author.

These unnecessary amendments often contain language unacceptable to the opposing party making it impossible to vote for. Even if they supported the original legislation. 

Then the party that amended the original piece of legislation and later poisoned it with unacceptable amendments calls the other side obstructionists and grandstands on it to the media.

This unfortunately is how civics is now conducted. 

Elected officials begin their terms by beginning their run for re-election right out of the gate.

Then they conduct the people's business...

Sure,  obviously there is a hill to stand on in every aspect of government.  There are lines to hold when it comes to legislation and then there is this, political theater at the expense of the American public Esp when it was Trumps ridiculous tariff that helped cause this fiasco in the first place.  Voting against the bill to help open the supply chain to baby formula is what people who don't give a fuck do. 

Jimmy I don't mind you giving a pass to these people and trying to explain away what they do because hey its your side and u stick with them no matter what, we all do it to some extent.  But this was inexcusable and I cannot see defending it.  I don't have a problem calling out my side when they do something thats obviously ridiculous, don't see much to any of that from the MAGA side of things, predictably. 

21 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Sure,  obviously there is a hill to stand on in every aspect of government.  There are lines to hold when it comes to legislation and then there is this, political theater at the expense of the American public Esp when it was Trumps ridiculous tariff that helped cause this fiasco in the first place.  Voting against the bill to help open the supply chain to baby formula is what people who don't give a fuck do. 

Jimmy I don't mind you giving a pass to these people and trying to explain away what they do because hey its your side and u stick with them no matter what, we all do it to some extent.  But this was inexcusable and I cannot see defending it.  I don't have a problem calling out my side when they do something thats obviously ridiculous, don't see much to any of that from the MAGA side of things, predictably. 

You are a fucking idiot.

Imagine being so fucking dumb that you think the MAGA crowd never criticizes their "side" while they CONSTANTLY blast people like Lindsay Graham, Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, GWB, and all of the other RINO's.

Then being so fucking retarded that you blame Trump for a problem that happened ENTIRELY on Biden's watch.

LMAO.

You really cannot make up that kind of stupid.  But he's not even intelligent enough to understand the laughable irony of that retarded post.

Nebraska will suspend its tradition of releasing red balloons after the first touchdown of home games due to a global helium shortage, athletic director Trev Alberts announced on his radio show Monday.

Alberts said Nebraska will not hand out red balloons before home games at Memorial Stadium this fall. The tradition of releasing the balloons after Nebraska's first touchdown at home began in the 1960s.

The helium shortage and supply-chain issues stem in part from sanctions against Russia, one of the world's top helium suppliers, following its invasion of Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Sharp Square said:

Ok, here's your chance, lets hear you "call out your side"?

Rip biden all you want..... give us something.

1 hour ago, Sharp Square said:

please list the ridiculous things your side has done that you have called them out on.  

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Corporate profits at a 50 year high. 

"It's Biden's fault". America's white and CHRISTIAN Nationalist Party

"Let's give the mega rich more tax gifts, it'll trickle down". White Nationalist at Hoffa's Place

Lies.

The stock market is selling off for a reason and it's not because of "record profits", you stupid fuck.

You really are fucking retarded.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread