TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Pretty big talk from a guy who reneges on their own drive off a cliff guarantees multiple times.  Thank God you don't bet any real money on anything, and just enjoy talking the shit with the boys and coming back later like your bets never happened.

:clap

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WVU said:

at least replace Trump with a more relevant DeSantis

You obviously like the Fascist Scum leaders.

1.Taking away students freedom to learn 

2. Illegal map redistricting 

3. Censorship of free speech. "Don't say gay".

I almost guaranteed Deathsantis illegal attack on Disney wouldn't stand. How's that looking.  I remember you wouldn't bet me.

P.S. Remember when Deathsantis sent the Gestapo in the wee hours of the morning to arrest state health worker Rekah Jones.  It a strictly a retaliatory arrest by the Fascist pig. Hard to argue Deathsantis isn't a Fascist pig.

Rebekah Jones given whistle-blower status. Vindication is sweet. Especially against Fascist pigs and Republicon scum.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2021/05/30/fired-florida-employee-receives-whistleblower-status/

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Today's Republicon party is a combination of many bad things. At the top is similarities to the "No Nothing Party". Out of Massachusetts a Pro WASP, anti Catholic and Irish movement.  Also dominated by Confederate ideology. 

Did anyone see cracker Perdue tell Abrams "to go back to where you came from". The racist crackers on the right loved the attack on the black woman.

That isn't racist.  Somebody saying she wants to be governor of what she calls the worst state to live in, being told to go home to Illinois then isn't the least bit racist.  Abrams is one of the bigger jokes that has ever came on down to GA.  She definitely should go back where she came from if GA is the worst.  Stupid bitch just wants to be governor, and is blabbering the same stuff that made her lose last time, only on steroids this time.  She fkn sucks and is fat ugly sore loser.  At least she's not 60k in debt anymore now that she conned enough people out of their money.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You obviously like the Fascist Scum leaders.

1.Taking away students freedom to learn 

2. Illegal map redistricting 

3. Censorship of free speech. "Don't say gay".

I almost guaranteed Deathsantis illegal attack on Disney wouldn't stand. How's that looking.  I remember you wouldn't bet me.

P.S. Remember when Deathsantis sent the Gestapo in the wee hours of the morning to arrest state health worker Rekah Jones.  It a strictly a retaliatory arrest by the Fascist pig. Hard to argue Deathsantis isn't a Fascist pig.

Rebekah Jones given whistle-blower status. Vindication is sweet. Especially against Fascist pigs and Republicon scum.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2021/05/30/fired-florida-employee-receives-whistleblower-status/

Every one of these things is a lie.

Go figure.

Fucking retard.

I'm very surprised you would support someone from the party of misinformation who wants to strip away the rights of Americans. 

The Dems are now the party of misinformation.  Your post is an example 

38 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder Kids Sweatshirt | TeeShirtPalace

So, republicons want to decide what books kids can read, what math & history the can learn,  which words they can use, which sports they can play, and how old they can be to marry, while telling them the libs are coming for your freedoms.  

Just heard about the unprecedented massive election fraud by the Michigan Republicon party.  68,000 fraudulent signatures submitted.  "Watch out the libs are trying to steal elections". Redstripe :laugh

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

So, republicons want to decide what books kids can read, what math & history the can learn,  which words they can use, which sports they can play, and how old they can be to marry, while telling them the libs are coming for your freedoms.  

Just heard about the unprecedented massive election fraud by the Michigan Republicon party.  68,000 fraudulent signatures submitted.  "Watch out the libs are trying to steal elections". Redstripe :laugh

Hey, dipshit.  You libtards do that every fucking day in your school board meetings.

Parents have just had enough of your demented shit trying to pervert their kids.

Go fuck yourself.  Parents have every right to care what their children are being indoctrinated with in school.

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The person they are making those claims against is the former chief of police in Detroit.

He is also African American.

He says it’s false.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Only Big Runner.

I heard my name.  What happened to Antifa? Biden's fault of course.

Did anyone hear the racist cracker, a republicon leader of cracker state Georgia, tell Stacy Abrams to go back to where she came from? The American scum roared their approval. 

7 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

BIDEN did what he set out to do, destroy America

What a sick sonofabitch this guy is

So what is that fool going to say tonight? Will he blame guns, will he attack republicans for blocking his gun control agenda, will he blame white supremacists for a hispanic 18 yr old kid killing children?

Likely all of the above.

Do you have any kids BR?

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So what is that fool going to say tonight? Will he blame guns, will he attack republicans for blocking his gun control agenda, will he blame white supremacists for a hispanic 18 yr old kid killing children?

Likely all of the above.

never let a good crisis go to waste!

fbi was probably grooming/brainwashing the kid... we all know that the media/govt loves shootings

41 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I heard my name.  What happened to Antifa? Biden's fault of course.

Did anyone hear the racist cracker, a republicon leader of cracker state Georgia, tell Stacy Abrams to go back to where she came from? The American scum roared their approval. 

Nothing racist at all about telling somebody not from your state who only comes here to become governor at all costs in a state with a high black population and sees it as a her best shot to win in a great place to live.  Only to proceed to trash it as the worst state to live in, refuse to concede an election for 4 straight years, invent voter suppression so that she can get out her massive debt and get rich off of naive people.  I agree, she can go back where she came from.  Purdue sucks btw.

Imagine voting for this.  Ugghhh.

image.jpeg.cebaa79d4553aa96c5689259054591f6.jpeg

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread