TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

every country has problems with mental illness some more than us yet their kids are not getting gunned down almost monthly. so why is that? 

If every middle ground is a non starter then we do shit and kids continue to die

There are things about our country that suck. Gun violence among them.

But we are the most prosperous people on the planet, we genuinely try to do good. We have enhanced the outlook of every man, woman and child on earth with our innovations, discoveries and hard work.

Whatever the magic formula is for helping the world, we have it and I wouldn't change it.

The right of you and I to protect our families is a key component of our American Exceptionalism. 

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

every country has problems with mental illness some more than us yet their kids are not getting gunned down almost monthly. so why is that? 

If every middle ground is a non starter then we do shit and kids continue to die

Gun lovers don’t give a shit about kids.  

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

id say the average rent for all of palm bay is 2600 then

Well it’s not though.  The 2000 figure is skewed by high rents in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, and Tampa/St Pete.   Palm Bay is in a much cheaper area and would be Lower than the state average 

51 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

fox business just did a segement on wall st buying up entire neighborhoods in Palm Bay, FL

not a rich place. just outside of daytona. regular house rent $3,100

so all 5 waitresses at a nearby diner can share a house with the dishwasher and cook. sounds fair 

Larry Fink.

Guy is in bed with  the CCP.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The reason conservatives are willing to go to the wall on assault weapons is simple, the slippery slope principle.

I don't need an assault rifle but I have one as do many. However the perception of gun owners like myself is that if we give up the right to a specific weapon then it opens the door to other forms of confiscation.

And not just guns, the perception is that when we open the door to that what might we be asked to give up next.

I don't trust our leaders enough to give them an inch, lest they take the proverbial mile...

A great example is the slippery slope that happened with the widespread celebration of homosexuality.  In the 1980s it was considered taboo, and a lifestyle that would lead to AIDS and an early death.  By the 1990s began the gays in the military discussion, and Clinton's don't ask don't tell policy became accepted.- 2000s gay marriage became legal.  Now in 2022 kids that are 13 years old are chopping their genitals and breasts off to become the opposite sex.  Our media has full blown shows about pregnant men, and there's tranny mania everywhere amongst celebrities and their kids,

Take an AR-15 will eventually lead to taking a pistol that holds 16 bullets down to whatever stupid # the liberals come up with that makes them happy.  Good luck protecting yourself from criminals who aren't going to obey the law at all, with whatever # the liberals come up that they think you should be allowed to shoot and out of what gun.

Mikeman said it best, it's not a gun problem it's a society problem.  These kids shooting up schools could easily just go mow down 50+ kids at their high school in their car if they wanted to.  It's clear they want to, but they use a gun so it's a gun problem.

31 minutes ago, WVU said:

You're really reaching with that statement.  I have guns.  They're fun to shoot.  Haven't been hunting in years, but I have a 270.  That was always fun.  Have a shotgun to shoot skeet or birds (again haven't done that in years.).  Have a glock for protection.  Have an AR-15 that's fun to go shoot.  I probably haven't shot any of my guns in a few years, but they all serve a purpose of either hunting, protection, or sport.  Of course I care about and love kids and want them to be protected.  Taking away a gun won't stop a crazy screwed up kid with an agenda to kill.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

image.png

i dont have a problem with that as long as I can tell you and others what to do. Everyone wants to tell others how to act but when it comes back at them they recoil in horror.

If the dems want to change the constitution all they need to do is put an amendment through congress and get 3/4ths of the states to ratify it.  that's it, why dont they try that?

We know why, because they know they're the minority.

29 minutes ago, WVU said:

Wow you are getting into sharp square territory with blanket statements like that. That would be like me saying all Biden supporters are pedophiles( may be true to some extent but surely it can't be all).

I think you're better than that comment. 

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You're really reaching with that statement.  I have guns.  They're fun to shoot.  Haven't been hunting in years, but I have a 270.  That was always fun.  Have a shotgun to shoot skeet or birds (again haven't done that in years.).  Have a glock for protection.  Have an AR-15 that's fun to go shoot.  I probably haven't shot any of my guns in a few years, but they all serve a purpose of either hunting, protection, or sport.  Of course I care about and love kids and want them to be protected.  Taking away a gun won't stop a crazy screwed up kid with an agenda to kill.

But maybe it would?  Maybe they would only load 6 bullets into their gun instead of 20 and only kill 5 instead of 18.  Maybe.  

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

A great example is the slippery slope that happened with the widespread celebration of homosexuality.  In the 1980s it was considered taboo, and a lifestyle that would lead to AIDS and an early death.  By the 1990s began the gays in the military discussion, and Clinton's don't ask don't tell policy became accepted.- 2000s gay marriage became legal.  Now in 2022 kids that are 13 years old are chopping their genitals and breasts off to become the opposite sex.  Our media has full blown shows about pregnant men, and there's tranny mania everywhere amongst celebrities and their kids,

Take an AR-15 will eventually lead to taking a pistol that holds 16 bullets down to whatever stupid # the liberals come up with that makes them happy.  Good luck protecting yourself from criminals who aren't going to obey the law at all, with whatever # the liberals come up that they think you should be allowed to shoot and out of what gun.

Mikeman said it best, it's not a gun problem it's a society problem.  These kids shooting up schools could easily just go mow down 50+ kids at their high school in their car if they wanted to.  It's clear they want to, but they use a gun so it's a gun problem.

Yup, remember when gay was "ok", now it's a requirement that you embrace it or be shunned. Remember when abortion was supposed to be safe and rare? Now they want to abort kids an hr before they're born(or even after being born).

There will be no compromise on gun rights, NONE.

3 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Wow you are getting into sharp square territory with blanket statements like that. That would be like me saying all Biden supporters are pedophiles( may be true to some extent but surely it can't be all).

I think you're better than that comment. 

“You’re better than that” is straight out of the liberal playbook.  If you were insulted, I’m sorry.  But you are part of the problem 

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i dont have a problem with that as long as I can tell you and others what to do. Everyone wants to tell others how to act but when it comes back at them they recoil in horror.

If the dems want to change the constitution all they need to do is put an amendment through congress and get 3/4ths of the states to ratify it.  that's it, why dont they try that?

We know why, because they know they're the minority.

90% of Americans want stricter gun laws.  That’s an overwhelming majority 

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

But maybe it would?  Maybe they would only load 6 bullets into their gun instead of 20 and only kill 5 instead of 18.  Maybe.  

So bc a screwed up kid every now and then shoots up a school, the rest of us are supposed to be experts under a fight or flight scenario if a fight to the death happens and be expert marksmen with only 6 bullets?  A criminal doesn't care about the law.  What if 2 break in with guns that hold 20, and you only have 6 to defend yourself?  They're not going to hand there's over bc the govt said so.  So now you only have 6 bullets and you better not miss or you and your wife are dead.

Again what if this kid mows everybody down with his SUV like the racist black guy in Wisconsin?  What then, do we ban all SUVs and trucks like the green energy crazies want?

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

“You’re better than that” is straight out of the liberal playbook.  If you were insulted, I’m sorry.  But you are part of the problem 

I was wrong you're not better than that you are sharp square if you think " gun lovers" don't care about children. The party of sick fucks that are teaching them to mutilate their bodies pre-pub and to kill them in the womb up until birth truly love the kids.

Dipshit.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread