TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

steak is always weighed in advance for each sandwich

only corporate eatery that is value is chic-fil-a

its about 20 minutes out of the way but every time im up there im hitting it up. 

only downside to my last trip there was the one colored worker brought me my food with no drink. i said i have a hi-c too and she said "ummm yeah they will bring that..." which they never did. i had to go ask 

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

all depends on the worker though

i usually eat at mayfair mall, all the workers are black so they give you more of everything... then again the place is never clean

at least 5 separate times the guy that works the register later at night has given me whatever cookie/cinnamon roll i want for free

You get good treatment because you dress like this I bet.

Top 10 Best Moments from "Napoleon Dynamite"

On 5/27/2022 at 6:12 PM, Bigrunner said:

Xyz has proven again and again his genius. But in actuality he's a fraud.

"The democrats are trying to rewrite the history of slavery in America". Xyz:laugh

Assassinated by a couple of Far Right Wingers.  The host of the #1 radio show, Alan Berg

Talk Radio: Democrats Can’t Win if They Don’t Play

The vast right-wing talk-show network across the United States has enormous political sway—and Republican politicians know and embrace it.

It is a relatively unique medium that has its own rules. And if you understand those rules, then you can be successful in that medium. And if you don’t, you won’t, and the fact is that Limbaugh was one of the first to really go big with a conservative version of this. Talk radio has been around for a long, long time. The number one talk radio show in America, in fact, prior to Limbaugh, was Alan Berg out of Denver. And he was doing a show that you could hear in 27 states. It was on a giant station, it was blowing a huge signal across the western states. And he was assassinated by a couple of skinheads in the parking lot of the radio station. And they made a movie out of it: Talk Radio. And he understood the same thing Limbaugh understood, which is that when you open the microphone, for talk radio, you’re not talking to an audience, you’re not talking to 1000 people or 100 people or 10 people or, you know, according to talk magazine, I talk to 7 million people, I think that’s probably inflated, but you’re talking to one person. Everybody is listening on the radio one person at a time.

ROBINSON 

But you wouldn’t say—I mean, I assume you wouldn’t say because you do it-—that there’s anything inherent about talk radio that means it has to be right-wing or that it’s inevitable that conservatives are going to succeed.

HARTMANN

No, absolutely not. That’s my point. The number one show in America before he was assassinated was left-wing. And with the Alan Berg assassination, there was just this collective, oh my God, across America, where for several years nobody wanted to do talk radio. And then Limbaugh rolled out his show in, whenever it was—‘86, I think—and then there was this herd mentality that kicked in across broadcasting.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2021/10/why-is-talk-radio-so-right-wing-and-how-can-the-left-compete

The Dems have CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washington Post telling lies so what’s the difference?

IMPEACH the idiot already.

In May, the Biden administration announced that K-12 schools must allow boys into girls’ bathrooms to qualify for federal funds to pay for reduced or free school lunches for children of low-income families.

These organizations must also provide training for employees and staff to not “misgender” anyone and use the pronouns of their choice.

On 5/27/2022 at 12:55 PM, Bigrunner said:

Georgia has elected Margorie Traitor Greene and Brian Kemp, why not also elect Herschal Walker. Georgia rates very low in most quality categories.  They're becoming the most embarrassing state.  Dueling Texas, where they elect slime like Ted Cruz and Abbott.

Make no mistake the only domestic terrorist in America are radical leftist . #DemocratsAreTheProblem

51 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You get yourself one from www.dumbwhitetrash.com to match your dress jorts ? 

Don't worry what men do lil closet puss Cali libtard, 

Did your blm chapter give you your " I'm a nerdy lil puss white boy up front at protest Patch yet? 

Lil puss the forums playboy = in reality lil nerdy puss boy. 

Why are you scared of commitment? I'm guessing Daddy issues. 

Now carry on lil puss boy , and work on your OFF forum personality 

53 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Poor Biden. :mutley

Trump was a great president.  His ranking is based on liberals and the media and Hillary that lost their minds when he won and invented 4 years of fake bs against him.  He did himself no favors by never shutting up and trolling everybody, but politically, policy and protection wise there's nothing that makes him the worst in history other than a bunch of loons that make up over half this country didn't like his personality.

Biden on the other hand has worked hard to earn his reputation.  This is easily the worst president of my life time.  I'm amazed he even pays attention at this point.  Come November his work is done and his legacy is sealed.  Then the Republicans take over and get this country back on track again.  Biden can claim it was all him for the last 2 years of his term if he likes.  He and this administration will always go down as one of the saddest, weakest, and most pathetic admins ever.  It's a real shame he will be in the elementary school history books for them to uphold to the highest regard.

26 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How many times was Trump impeached? 2x and both were ridiculous.  Funny that the Ukraine investigation is what lead to the first impeachement, showing that it was never Russia, and here the dummycrats are sending 40 billion plus to that country that will inevitably lose their war with Russia.  A country deeply tied to the Biden family

How many insurrections did Trump incite?  Zero.  "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."  "We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them." Hardly inciting an insurrection but I don't expect you to understand.

How many people died as a result of the Republicon insurrection? 1 poor unarmed victim that was shot by a black police officerThe rest died of natural causes or suicide

How much stolen money did the court order Trump to pay back to his charity?  No idea and don't care.  Anybody that donates to charity is pretty stupid imo.

"PooTin is a genius and a great leader".  He seems pretty hardcore and not a good person, but also knows when a weakling can be striked.  Go figure that an incompetent racist old man and his beyond incompetent VP, masquerading as the hope for black people while they spent a lifetime of insulting them and putting them in jail, along with a bunch of alphabet people  filling his admin is looked at as a joke to the most not to be messed with of world leaders.

The average farmer is paying $175,000 more this year for fertilizer.  It sure would be nice if Biden would stop appeasing and crossing racial and gay check marks off and actually do something right for this country.  God this guy sucks beyond belief.

https://www.news-journal.com/spiking-fertilizer-costs-squeeze-midwest-farmers/article_80e28d8d-7053-5b75-a202-7683ff62dc20.html

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread