TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Imagine living in a state represented by Marjorie Traitor Greene. After she's exposed as a lying radical quack, her state votes to reelect her.:laugh And if that's not enough idiocy the same stupid voters have Herschal Walker prop up to be their next Senators. 

Obviously some states are Anti American and should leave.

Obviously MTG a classy bitch just like those idiots redneck Georgians that voted her in.:laugh Trump Voters!

"PooTins a genius.  PooTin a great leader". That wins over the voters of Georgia.  Anti America obviously. 

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Imagine living in a state represented by Marjorie Traitor Greene. After she's exposed as a lying radical quack, her state votes to reelect her.:laugh And if that's not enough idiocy the same stupid voters have Herschal Walker prop up to be their next Senators. 

Obviously some states are Anti American and should leave.

Obviously MTG a classy bitch just like those idiots redneck Georgians that voted her in.:laugh Trump Voters!

"PooTins a genius.  PooTin a great leader". That wins over the voters of Georgia.  Anti America obviously. 

Again where do you hail from OneFooter?  Why are so obsessed with GA?  Is it because you want to move here like so many other idiots from other hell holes they created?  We have awesome weather and hot women I must admit.  Too bad most are UGA fans. 

We did elect Jon Osoff who went to the richest private school imaginable and most likely never interacted with a black kid in his life growing up, has never had a job in his life, and a wife abusing preacher bc he's black and has good commercials.  Once we remove that idiocy we'll be back to great. 

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Again where do you hail from OneFooter?  Why are so obsessed with GA?  Is it because you want to move here like so many other idiots from other hell holes they created?  We have awesome weather and hot women I must admit.  Too bad most are UGA fans. 

We did elect Jon Osoff who went to the richest private school imaginable and most likely never interacted with a black kid in his life growing up, has never had a job in his life, and a wife abusing preacher bc he's black and has good commercials.  Once we remove that idiocy we'll be back to great. 

I think he lives in chicago, which explains a lot.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Mike is correct.

He also voted for Lightfoot 24 times.

On 5/27/2022 at 12:06 PM, WVU said:

Please tell me Florida gets 3rd in your ranking.  We are hoping for #1 but insist on being top 3

Ron Deathsantis wants his own private police force that only answers to him. :boner

Reminiscent of Hitler and Mussolini. 

"I love Ron Deathsantis". WVU 

51 minutes ago, xyz said:

Mike is correct.

Interesting.  So when he's not ranting and posting the same lunacy, and calling everybody nazi's over and over again you can find him here at his local amputee support group.  Looks like a nice spot for the amputees of the world.

https://chicagoareaamputees.org/meetings/

Arlington-Heights-Village-Hall-1.png

17 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Interesting.  So when he's not ranting and posting the same lunacy, and calling everybody nazi's over and over again you can find him here at his local amputee support group.  Looks like a nice spot for the amputees of the world.

https://chicagoareaamputees.org/meetings/

Arlington-Heights-Village-Hall-1.png

Arlington Heights a great midwestern town. Not a single redneck lives there and not one resident of Arlington Heights would every vote for Margorie Traitor Greene. It's comes down to education.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Mike is correct.

So, I heard Johnny Depp won his case, but did you hear about the wife of a Supreme Court justice trying to overturn the results of a legitimate presidential election?

She was Anti-American RepubliCon Scum Ginni Thomas

Big runner also voted for career IL criminals.

HOT ROD Blagojevich; 275 times.  Runny idolized ROD.

Runny was part of Rod’s campaign crew; and Runny was a big influencer.

Planted the seeds for HOT ROD to sell Barry’s seat.

Runny also was involved with HYATT Spoon Pritzker; gave JAY the idea to remove all plumbing from his mansions to avoid paying property taxes.

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Arlington Heights a great midwestern town. Not a single redneck lives there and not one resident of Arlington Heights would every vote for Margorie Traitor Greene. It's comes down to education.

Cool.  I see what you vote for and Chicago is a total fkn disaster as is our entire country right now.  I’m only a southern gentleman btw.  I simply prefer to live around class.  Not rednecks, thugs, or lunatic crippleds.

32 minutes ago, xyz said:

Big runner also voted for career IL criminals.

HOT ROD Blagojevich; 275 times.  Runny idolized ROD.

Runny was part of Rod’s campaign crew; and Runny was a big influencer.

Planted the seeds for HOT ROD to sell Barry’s seat.

Runny also was involved with HYATT Spoon Pritzker; gave JAY the idea to remove all plumbing from his mansions to avoid paying property taxes.

I never voted for Blago. He was jailed,  did some time and became Republicon scum. Received a pardon from Benedict Donald. I voted for Priztker.  He has done well for Illinois. 

But unlike you and redneck racist Gmcarroll33, I would never, never vote for someone who stole millions from charity, let alone twice.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I never voted for Blago. He was jailed,  did some time and became Republicon scum. Received a pardon from Benedict Donald. I voted for Priztker.  He has done well for Illinois. 

But unlike you and redneck racist Gmcarroll33, I would never, never vote for someone who stole millions from charity, let alone twice.

Far from a racist redneck OneFooter.  As evidenced by not voting for Joe Biden.  If you hopped outside a little more often you might get more exposed to the world vs your dumb generalizations.

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Now that’s a big lie!

You voted for ROD close to 300 times.

But let’s move on.  Yes Runny, your LOVE for Jay HYATT Pritzker!

The billionaire who defrauded IL taxpayers, and used your scheme to do it. 

Property tax fraud, your speciality and you taught HYATT boy all about it.

You also voted for JUNIOR; 800 times.

Yes Runny your main man, Jesse Jackson Jr.  Another felon.

Heard it was your advice?  Is that true?

Anyway, your main man JUNIOR was convicted of fraud.  He used CAMPAIGN donations to buy over 3000 items.

Like a Michael Jackson fedora.

A rooftop swimming pool and hot tub.

Jets to the Bahamas, and all over the islands.

Gold.  Silver.  Diamonds.

His wife went to prison too, she followed your tax advice on how to COVER IT UP.

How you escaped?  It’s a modern miracle.

BUT ONLY in Chicago!

13 minutes ago, xyz said:

Now that’s a big lie!

You voted for ROD close to 300 times.

But let’s move on.  Yes Runny, your LOVE for Jay HYATT Pritzker!

The billionaire who defrauded IL taxpayers, and used your scheme to do it. 

Property tax fraud, your speciality and you taught HYATT boy all about it.

You also voted for JUNIOR; 800 times.

Yes Runny your main man, Jesse Jackson Jr.  Another felon.

Heard it was your advice?  Is that true?

Anyway, your main man JUNIOR was convicted of fraud.  He used CAMPAIGN donations to buy over 3000 items.

Like a Michael Jackson fedora.

A rooftop swimming pool and hot tub.

Jets to the Bahamas, and all over the islands.

Gold.  Silver.  Diamonds.

His wife went to prison too, she followed your tax advice on how to COVER IT UP.

How you escaped?  It’s a modern miracle.

BUT ONLY in Chicago!

I'll assume above is nothing but lies and RepubliCon propaganda. I did see you reference Chicago. One of the greatest cities in the world. But an FYI, I don't vote for any political races, any politicians out of Chicago. You're one extremely dumb mother fvcker.

"The democrats are trying to rewrite the history of slavery in America". Racist Xyz

"They our teaching CRT to our kids in school, it must end immediately". Racist Xyz

This is not about right or wrong. We know what it's about. 8 years of Obama pained Xyz and his brothers more than we know.

Starting to think it might not be “economic anxiety” after all.

Get Ready for $1 Per Egg: USDA Forecast Predicts Highest Food Inflation Since 1980
[link to pjmedia.com (secure)]

The price of eggs increased 10.3% in April.

The UDSA predicts an increase between 19.5% and 20.5% year over year in 2022. That could mean $1.00 an egg. Poultry prices will rise as much as 9.5%.

The current projections are the highest increases since the last year of the Carter administration.

All of the crises the Biden administration created are converging and could cause food insecurity for the first time in the living memories of many Americans.

On 5/27/2022 at 2:47 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

That's what where my vote will be going in November!  Gotta get the phony wife assaulting preacher Warnock out of the Senate. 

Why are you consistently lying, making false allegations on your enemy, parroting right wing extremist propaganda? You have zero credibility. Just like your allies Dumb Monkey and Racist Xyz. The pattern is  One lie, after lie, after lie. It's what the RepubliCons do best. 

The Rev. Raphael Warnock, the Democratic challenger to Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler, was hit with a double-barreled attack Nov. 13 from Erick Erickson, a conservative Atlanta-based radio host. Tweeting a video excerpt from his show, Erickson claimed Warnock "ran over his wife" and was "arrested for obstructing an investigation into child abuse."

The claim is highly misleading on both counts and comes as Republicans seek to maintain the political upper hand in the Senate, which is now split 50-48. No candidate in either of the Peach State contests on Nov. 3 earned more than 50% of the vote, leaving its two Senate seats up for grabs.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/16/erick-erickson/no-proof-warnock-ran-over-wife-obstruction-case-dr/

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Why are you consistently lying, making false allegations on your enemy, parroting right wing extremist propaganda? You have zero credibility. Just like your allies Dumb Monkey and Racist Xyz. The pattern is  One lie, after lie, after lie. It's what the RepubliCons do best. 

The Rev. Raphael Warnock, the Democratic challenger to Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler, was hit with a double-barreled attack Nov. 13 from Erick Erickson, a conservative Atlanta-based radio host. Tweeting a video excerpt from his show, Erickson claimed Warnock "ran over his wife" and was "arrested for obstructing an investigation into child abuse."

The claim is highly misleading on both counts and comes as Republicans seek to maintain the political upper hand in the Senate, which is now split 50-48. No candidate in either of the Peach State contests on Nov. 3 earned more than 50% of the vote, leaving its two Senate seats up for grabs.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/16/erick-erickson/no-proof-warnock-ran-over-wife-obstruction-case-dr/

This is all bs, but the second a conservative SCOTUS nominee is up and the dummycrats panic and invent a woman claiming she was raped 40 years ago but can’t remember a single detail and can’t prove she ever even met the guy you jump all over it.  What a crippled lunatic you are.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Biden on the air now with a wild unhinged rant against guns, embarrassing.

Meanwhile 10 states have a baby food shortage rates 90% or higher.  Biden and this all-time incompetent administration didn't have a clue until April when it was already too late.  Biden is potentially creating the most malnourished infants our country has seen since the great depression.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-admits-he-was-awol-until-april-baby-formula-crisis

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Meanwhile 10 states have a baby food shortage rates 90% or higher.  Biden and this all-time incompetent administration didn't have a clue until April when it was already too late.  Biden is potentially creating the most malnourished infants our country has seen since the great depression.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-admits-he-was-awol-until-april-baby-formula-crisis

I guess flying in  a couple planeloads of formula didn't quite supply enough  formula for a nation of 330 million people huh? :deemer

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread