TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

32 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Biden’s incompetent Secretary of the Treasury.  Come November the Republicans should impeach every single one of them and fire this entire administration immediately.  The stupidity of dummycrats and how quickly they’ve screwed up this country is mind boggling.

Wow someone who actually admits being wrong and didn’t understand.  Rare occasion here, but yes her statements did contribute to the surging inflation 

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

Haha did I actually say that?  Probably in jest but your reaction from it is priceless 

In other words, you're as happy as a pig in shit for talking as rationally as BigRunner.

And despite that, you'll stick to your brainwashed position - the same way he does.

Let's just call a spade a spade here.

50 minutes ago, WVU said:

Wow someone who actually admits being wrong and didn’t understand.  Rare occasion here, but yes her statements did contribute to the surging inflation 

Shes a piece of shit scumbag. Look at the amount of speaking fees she has earned from big banks and hedge funds over the years. 

You really think it’s fine that the sec of treasury was dead wrong about inflation  (it was incredibly obvious she and the fed were wrong) and can just say “whoops my bad”?  

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Shes a piece of shit scumbag. Look at the amount of speaking fees she has earned from big banks and hedge funds over the years. 

You really think it’s fine that the sec of treasury was dead wrong about inflation  (it was incredibly obvious she and the fed were wrong) and can just say “whoops my bad”?  

No, I think it’s awful.  

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Didn't she also say that equity and transgenderism were the most important economic issues of our time? it was something like that.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Didn't she also say that equity and transgenderism were the most important economic issues of our time? it was something like that.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Our government has went full retarded. 

With all the issues in the stock market , The SEC has been focused on how climate change impacts investing. I wish I were kidding. 

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Nascar takes another step towards suicide as they apologize for allowing TX gov abbot to appear at a race. TX, FL, ALA, etc should ban them from racing in their state.

Personally I don't know anybody that watches nascar.  The only time I've ever watched it was when gambling on it.  Good luck to them keeping a fanbase of old , drunk partying rednecks set in their ways to join them in appeasing and being woke.  Bubba Wallace's fake noose and brotherhood lap of everybody pushing his car was just the start of losing a dying fan base.  The pgatour blacked out a tee time for Fentanyl Floyd in 2020.  That was pathetic, but that's as far as they went that I'm aware of.  These leagues are stupidly thinking 90% of their fanbase wants to see never ending propaganda for less than 10% of the population.  They need to cut the bs already and just do a gatorade advertisement or something.

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Nascar takes another step towards suicide as they apologize for allowing TX gov abbot to appear at a race. TX, FL, ALA, etc should ban them from racing in their state.

Imagine the pressure placed on drivers to dress up.

Nascar must want to be the next Disney.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread