• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm leaving on my multistate trip in a couple weeks, I estimate I'lll put on maybe 3200 miles, means I'll use roughly 90 gallons as I get 36-37 on the highway.

If gas is just under $5(it's about $4.50 now) i'll be paying about $2 more than I would have a year ago, so the gas cost for the trip will be about $180 more than a yr ago.  A mere bag of shells for a man of financial means like me. :cigar

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm leaving on my multistate trip in a couple weeks, I estimate I'lll put on maybe 3200 miles, means I'll use roughly 90 gallons as I get 36-37 on the highway.

If gas is just under $5(it's about $4.50 now) i'll be paying about $2 more than I would have a year ago, so the gas cost for the trip will be about $180 more than a yr ago.  A mere bag of shells for a man of financial means like me. :cigar

exactly

Anyone worrying about filling up their vehicles is a brock dick fuk..........(although though are other issues with high prices)

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

exactly

Anyone worrying about filling up their vehicles is a brock dick fuk..........(although though are other issues with high prices)

Dont get me wrong, i dont like it one bit, but I'm not going to let Joe biden control my life and where/when I travel.

Besides, i can make that back in an instant in deadwood - my first stop.

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

exactly

as you said though, it affects everything else

i rented a boat for a few hours and it was over 900 smackeroos

and even if you're not broke, it can still make the difference between going somewhere or not going... we go to the dells a lot, but if it's gonna cost $60 just in gas each time, that's a deterrent

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

knowing you your car will break down in some small town in the middle of nowhere. and it will work out just fine for you as everyone there helps you out 

14 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

as you said though, it affects everything else

i rented a boat for a few hours and it was over 900 smackeroos

and even if you're not broke, it can still make the difference between going somewhere or not going... we go to the dells a lot, but if it's gonna cost $60 just in gas each time, that's a deterrent

Yes, SPOT ON all accounts and fair statements.

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

knowing you your car will break down in some small town in the middle of nowhere. and it will work out just fine for you as everyone there helps you out 

My 2008 corrolla has 240,000 miles on it, I have the oil changed, new filters and it's ready to rock.

A quick story for you, when I was maybe 19 I took a road trip out west, my car(a gremlin) started acting up, it would just sputter along right outside casper wyoming, we pulled into town  and went to a gas station but they couldn't help me, we asked where a AMC dealership was(because we were young and dumb, figuring a dealership was the place to go) and the guy said go this way, take a left, take a right,etc.  I quickly forgot what he said.

Anyway we started driving along and by some miracle the dealership appeared, the only prob was it was maybe 7 at night and they were closed But there were people in the service dept, so i yelled over and asked if they could help me, pretty soon I had 3 mechanics leaning into my car, they had to climb over a fence to get to it. it turned out to be the points and he got it running and it ran good the rest of the trip. I think I gave the guy $10 and said thanks - that was decent money back then.

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

I like this one.............

JZ-xm2kG_normal.jpg

Biden has nearly 100% of the media as his propagandists yet he's ended up more unpopular than Trump, who had almost the entire media against him

He was on Tucker tonight.

Says he can't go out to even walk his dog without security due to all the deranged Biden voters.

12 hours ago, sleepy said:

Finally someone states the obvious.

“We do have a gun violence problem in this country, and it’s gang violence…It’s people in Chicago, St. Louis shooting each other. Very often, you know, Black people, frankly. And the Democrats don’t want to do anything about that.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/blake-masters-gun-violence-black-people-1363376/

That was in Rolling Stone?  Amazing.

12 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

It's called cheap labor. Slave labor. No unions. That's what 3rd world countries have to offer big American corps.

Obviously idiots like you aren't aware of this.  "It's Biden's fault". :laugh

"Racist Brian Kemp won fair & square". Gmcarroll33 

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-cheap-labor?top_ans=228914790

Why are the Mexicans coming to the US illegally then?  Seems like all of the jobs are south of the border.

10 hours ago, mikeman said:

My 2008 corrolla has 240,000 miles on it, I have the oil changed, new filters and it's ready to rock.

A quick story for you, when I was maybe 19 I took a road trip out west, my car(a gremlin) started acting up, it would just sputter along right outside casper wyoming, we pulled into town  and went to a gas station but they couldn't help me, we asked where a AMC dealership was(because we were young and dumb, figuring a dealership was the place to go) and the guy said go this way, take a left, take a right,etc.  I quickly forgot what he said.

Anyway we started driving along and by some miracle the dealership appeared, the only prob was it was maybe 7 at night and they were closed But there were people in the service dept, so i yelled over and asked if they could help me, pretty soon I had 3 mechanics leaning into my car, they had to climb over a fence to get to it. it turned out to be the points and he got it running and it ran good the rest of the trip. I think I gave the guy $10 and said thanks - that was decent money back then.

Gremlin >AMC Pacer

Target cancels orders while it grapples with huge unsold inventory, while Biden is thrilled with high gas prices(so he can push his green agenda) it never occurred to him that if consumers are paying through the nose for gas and food they'll have to cut back somewhere else. Here's comes the Biden depression.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/target-crashes-after-cutting-profit-outlook-2nd-time-two-weeks-due-excess-inventory

I hear there's a recall election for the prosecutor in san fran(chesa boudine) - he's the guy who doesn't prosecute criminals no matter what they do. Perhaps joey can chime in with local knowledge but it's hard to believe the people of SF would get rid of him, after all they voted him in?

With liberalism being a mental illness(it really is), left wing voters just cant flip because it's obvious and logical, their brains are sick, their votes will not change IMO. Hope I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hear there's a recall election for the prosecutor in san fran(chesa boudine) - he's the guy who doesn't prosecute criminals no matter what they do. Perhaps joey can chime in with local knowledge but it's hard to believe the people of SF would get rid of him, after all they voted him in?

With liberalism being a mental illness(it really is), left wing voters just cant flip because it's obvious and logical, their brains are sick, their votes will not change IMO. Hope I'm wrong.

Even if he gets voted out, the liberal SF mayor gets to appoint his replacement.

Same shit, different D.A.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread