Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Matt and Tony driving to the cape to meet up with some friends tonight. likely go thru $500 or so at a nice restaurant. back to somebodys house for a Non heterosexual person sex marathon

70 and calm there tonight. nice 

Matt will be totally turned on at 3:22am when he glances across the room and sees Tony with a couple of guys fists up his ass

9 hours ago, mike499 said:

II'm with you guys on most things this one I don't get. If the left wants to abort their voter rolls let them 

I concur - ban abortions with the exception of women in democratic cities, there it should be mandatory - if you get pregnant in in NY for example - you abort every baby without exception, having a baby/a family is a right reserved only for red citizens in red cities.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

70% of the country wanted Roe to stay in place. 6 conservative judges voted to reverse Roe in a 6-3 very unpopular vote.

"Bigrunner, it's both sides,  you don't live in reality". Dumb Joey 

Yup...

But, the Bernie Bros "Made a statement" in 2016 and sat it out or voted tor Stein...

America is fukked...

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don’t agree with the court’s decision.  I also don’t believe some of you are being honest when you pretend you agree with the decision.

What’s the problem?  It’s their job to interpret the law.  It’s up to states to decide now.  Just like it was with covid, masks in schools, legalizing weed, gambling and anything else.  If you don’t want to live in a state where you can’t get an abortion then move where you can or vote for a candidate that’s for it.  Same with gambling and weed etc.  Either go where they allow it or vote for it in your state.  Most states aren’t going to do much but if it’s that big of an issue you’re always free to go elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don’t agree with the court’s decision.  I also don’t believe some of you are being honest when you pretend you agree with the decision.

I'm pro-choice but also ecstatic when power is stripped from the corrupt federal government.

If abortion was anywhere near the top of my list of priorities, I'd move to a state that allows it.  Err, wait.  Every state still allows it.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What’s the problem?  It’s their job to interpret the law.  It’s up to states to decide now.  Just like it was with covid, masks in schools, legalizing weed, gambling and anything else.  If you don’t want to live in a state where you can’t get an abortion then move where you can or vote for a candidate that’s for it.  Same with gambling and weed etc.  Either go where they allow it or vote for it in your state.  Most states aren’t going to do much but if it’s that big of an issue you’re always free to go elsewhere.

+100

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

I was a libtard, and 50% pro choice

I never believed that killing babies was OK. I never believed Non heterosexual person parading in g-strings deserved any pride, either.

I supported those causes as it was demanded from me as a liberal, and specially, a liberal musician.

My mom is a 2nd wave feminist, and so is my aunt. They are celebrating today, not mourning.

I think you will find most normal people frown upon killing babies.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

Take the emotion out, then apply the case to the Constitution. 

The justices decided to correctly apply federalism.

The Constitution does not reference abortion therefore, The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

25 minutes ago, WVU said:

Why does it bother you, all the crazy libs inblue states can still get abortions, NOTHING has changed for them.

I don't agree in sponsoring a ministry of DEATH.   The idea of killing human babies is not anything I would ever want to stand behind personally. 

I believe it is LIFE that can bring growth and hope to a nation.

People go up in arms when they hear some people drink turtle eggs, but are OK with abortions for killing children...

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread