TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

President Trump Signs AGOA and MCA Modernization Act into Law

Promises Made, Workers Betrayed': Trump Gave $425 Billion in Federal Contracts to Corporations That Offshored 200K Jobs "Trump won in 2016 by pledging to voters in key industrial swing states that he would end job offshoring, but 200,000 more American jobs have been offshored during his presidency." Kenny Stancil October 5, 2020

and the millenial award to best actor of the past 1000 years is DONALD JOHN TRUMP

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You still sucking off that loser Trump?  Did him returning to the White House at thanksgiving ever happen? I must have missed it. 

Loser?  LOL, Dude is ushering in the Great Awakening and will go down as the Great President EVER

Still utterly clueless to any reality but SheepTV is see , I gave you all that tutoring and attention and you were making great stides in that time

Im gone for 6 months and you have regressed to pre-Raise mentorship levels...unreal, I havent given up on you yet though.

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Loser?  LOL, Dude is ushering in the Great Awakening and will go down as the Great President EVER

Still utterly clueless to any reality but SheepTV is see , I gave you all that tutoring and attention and you were making great stides in that time

Im gone for 6 months and you have regressed to pre-Raise mentorship levels...unreal, I havent given up on you yet though.

We were all hoping while you were gone you were in rehab and getting the mental health help you so clearly need. 

Get well soon, methy!!! 

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

We were all hoping while you were gone you were in rehab and getting the mental health help you so clearly need. 

Get well soon, methy!!! 

You still pushing that there was a separte BLM group that helped black people, did you ever find that website?

Are you still pushing the NO ELECTION FRAUD thing or have you figured that one out yet?

34 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You still pushing that there was a separte BLM group that helped black people, did you ever find that website?

Are you still pushing the NO ELECTION FRAUD thing or have you figured that one out yet?

You’re too stupid to understand what I was talking about w/r/t BLM. 

I’ve never once said there was no election fraud. There’s fraud in every election. 

You’re an extremist nutjob who is too dumb to understand and discuss nuanced issues. 

Go back to sucking off your hero Trump,errr, I mean Q+!!!! :laugh

20 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You’re too stupid to understand what I was talking about w/r/t BLM. 

I’ve never once said there was no election fraud. There’s fraud in every election. 

You’re an extremist nutjob who is too dumb to understand and discuss nuanced issues. 

Go back to sucking off your hero Trump,errr, I mean Q+!!!! :laugh

Dont miss Trump everyone

https://rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/139782

Yeah now you changing the story about BLM...you CLEARLY thought that there were 2 different organizations and that somehow the evil BLM coopted the good BLM...still too proud to admit it becuase it was ME that brought it your attention and posted reciepts.

We both know when I say election fraud, Im talking MASSIVE shit....are you still denying ALL the evidence that has been coming out...not to mention actual arrests from around the country

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dont miss Trump everyone

https://rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/139782

Yeah now you changing the story about BLM...you CLEARLY thought that there were 2 different organizations and that somehow the evil BLM coopted the good BLM...still too proud to admit it becuase it was ME that brought it your attention and posted reciepts.

We both know when I say election fraud, Im talking MASSIVE shit....are you still denying ALL the evidence that has been coming out...not to mention actual arrests from around the country

My god you’re a retard. 

Say I wonder where the riots are, been relatively quiet......

This PRO abortion issue is being blown WAYYYYY out of proportion and outrage is MOSTLY  just  pushing propagnda....the vast majority of Americans  are happy about the decision and the ones that are not happy just dont care that much about it.....looks like that "leak" did the job.

The Cabal is running out of ammo, everytime they think regular people are going to go hysterical over their bullshit attempts to rile up the hornet's nest they realize how much of their false reality is being shattered.

Only the crazies are activated so they have to turn to their Antifa/BLM foot soliders but guess what

Their armies have been shrunk by the Alliance who have also been removing personnel and  sources of money from the DS and they just dont have as many footsoldiers OR the bankroll as before.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya, dems don’t care about inflation, or gas prices, or potential food shortages, or baby formula. Great observation, you retard. 

Not Dem people dummy, Dems in charge

Why so willfully ignorant all the time?  You think all these events are just because Dems are stupid?

Do you have ANY concept of what is going on outside of the SHEEPtv you consume?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread