• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the gloom and doomer, let me remind you of a portion of the WINNING going on all whilst the Left seemingly control the levers of power in DC not to mention the ridiculous levels of corruption on local levels.

Since Trump "left office", the Deep State is reeling and losing battle after battle.

- Deep State money laundering and drug trafficking operations booted out of Afghanistan...I told you you all before that there was much more going on in that fiasco than met the eye.
- woke culture imploding....people are fighting back and sick of the shit, look at Netflix, Look at Disney, look at pr firms finally telling their clients to avoid pissing off customers with wokeness
- Cabal fiat economy self-destructing (soon to be replaced by sound money)...Russia is showing how it can be done, the Ruble is kicking ass
- Deep State biolabs, money laundering and baby factories destroyed in Ukraine
- Covid and  WHO restrictions eradicated by omicron.....
- gun rights protected
- Roe v Wade nuked
- daily election fraud reveals,2000Mules,

-Truth Social going online

-Elon Musk exposing Twitter

Bill Gates was just blocked from purchasing 2,000 acres of farmland in North Dakota.

Truly nothing can stop what is coming!!

The Best is Yet to Come

2 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Agree with you guys but let's not forget a recession is coming and you know Brandon isn't done fucking things up. By November it's going to be so ugly abortion will be a distant memory 

True..................AND the big   court  could have came down with a much tougher decision.

Abortions still widely legal across America

8 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Agree with you guys but let's not forget a recession is coming and you know Brandon isn't done fucking things up. By November it's going to be so ugly abortion will be a distant memory 

Agree w Brandon continuing to fuck shit up but the GOP lost a lot of moderate types that were creeping over from D to R, imo 

16 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yup. So stupid. GOP would have easily dominated the midterms and had an easy path to the winning 2024 as well. This makes it infinitely harder for them. 

Why exactly?  It seems like it’s playing with fire, but I would have to assume that any woman or guy losing their mind over this most likely wasn’t voting for the GOP anyways.  I doubt a single conservative suddenly said “that’s it I’ve had it with this party.  That’s over the line so I’m ignoring everything else wrong with this administration and electing all dems come Novemver.”  Most independents with kids already are probably going to be way more worried about their ability to feed their family, gas prices, inflation, and if the climate of the country is positive vs this.  That’s how I see it playing out at least

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Why exactly?  It seems like it’s playing with fire, but I would have to assume that any woman or guy losing their mind over this most likely wasn’t voting for the GOP anyways.  I doubt a single conservative suddenly said “that’s it I’ve had it with this party.  That’s over the line so I’m ignoring everything else wrong with this administration and electing all dems come Novemver.”  Most independents with kids already are probably going to be way more worried about their ability to feed their family, gas prices, inflation, and if the climate of the country is positive vs this.  That’s how I see it playing out at least

this 100%

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread